Photo

The Latest RUMOR

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

I just saw a post on facebook from Gamer Rant that the latest rumor is when , The Black Armory DLC comes out , the  following 3 Destiny 1 weapons are coming with it , they are The Last Word , Thunderlord and my favorite Icebreaker . I think the only one that is kind of confirmed is Thunderlord , apparently this was posted on Reddit and the posts have since been taken down , but the people who made the post have been reliable in the past , but again none of this is confirmed except for heavy machine guns making there return , so we will have to wait and see !

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

Yes, this has been rumoured for a while now. The Last Word and Thunderlord feel likec obvious returns (though I would've chosen Super Good Advice over Thunderlord) however Ice-Breeaker feels a bit left-field. Not so sure about that one.
Also worth noting that the original poster aldo believes that Thunderlord will actually return with the first Festival of the Lost.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

I believe that even someone from Bungie tweeted Thunderlord at some point.

It's the Last Word and Ice Breaker that I don't know about.  Before they release any new exotics I'd like to get some of the current Forsaken ones.  I only have three.  Ace of Space, Lord of Wolves and QueensBreaker.  pitiful.  LOL...

I have gotten 10 exotics to drop and they've all been year 1 exotics.  

• sgtcoy likes this

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 208 posts

I've had the Titan Boots (sliding blocks projectiles) and the Hunter chest (for the Spectral Blades) with a Lord of Wolves.  Everything else has been Year 1...

I would like to see the Thunderlord make a return.  It is the Icebreaker that I would love to see brought back but don't think they will..  TLW I could do without. 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

The funny thing is.  I remember in Destiny 2 Year 1 so many people complaining that D2 is just reskins of Destiny 1.  Why isn't D2 all original... etc... Now they're crying to have old exotics back.  Oh, how the pendulum swings...

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 208 posts

Yeah.  I think we liked the guns per se but with drop rates so low on the "new" exotics, I don't know but a handful of guys in my clan with one new exotic gun besides AOS.  I'm not complaining about the drop rates.  I think they should tweak it a little. 

D2 was awfully buggy this afternoon.  Around 200 p.m. cst it froze my fireteam out and we had to close the app and restart.  After that we got a black screen with music in the background.  If you were lucky and could blindly select the tower and launch it, it would bring the screen up.  During this whole process you couldn't join or have anyone join you.  So after 45 minutes of waiting on it to get "fixed" I gave up.  Very frustrating!  Was hoping to get most of the IB bounties done before I went to bed...  It appears from the 6 or 7 games I played that you need to be in a 6 stack to compete.  I had a full team and we mercy'd the other team 4 or 5 times unless we came up against another full team.  So good luck.  Should be a busy week this week. 

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

I've only had 2  Exotic drops both were "old" ones that I already have so far, I would also like to get the some of the Forsaken ones before they release new ones , all the cry baby streamers didn't like the fact that Exotics were easy to get , I get that but now they are near impossible , I think they need to turn up the drop rate a little bit , because this is for the birds!! 

• sgtcoy likes this

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1891 posts

I still vote for either Zhalo Supercell and/or Bad Juju.

• Vipertec likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

I wouldn't mind having Bad Juju again !! 

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

Yes! Bad Juju is symbolic of Toland, and simply must return. Possibly with Arc damage?
Still hoping to see No Time to Explain...

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

Have you heard the latest rumor about Destiny 3?

Interesting if any of it comes to fruition.

I don't think that Destiny 2 Forsaken has any new exotics.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

Have you heard the latest rumor about Destiny 3?

Interesting if any of it comes to fruition.

I don't think that Destiny 2 Forsaken has any new exotics.

I heard it ,but we will just have to wait and see .

A friend of mine who started playing Destiny 2 just before Warmind came out got the Forsaken Titan helmet (Exotic) , last Thursday I got a Hardlight , they need to turn up the Exotic drop just a little and make it Forsaken Exotics drop before old ones we already have , I think this is supposed to be part of the update that's taking place tomorrow , except for  Exotics dropping more frequently !