Photo

Hello! These are really great forums

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BoostCheetah

BoostCheetah

New Blood

• 3 posts

Hi! I've been a huge fan of Destiny for a very long time. I greatly enjoy pushing new content on day one - especially the raids. Destiny 2 Forsaken has been really refreshing for the series; bringing many secrets. It's great to be here and I look forward to sharing some of my knowledge with everyone.

On another note, I was hoping to get in touch with an administrator to speak about the sidebar adverts. Navigating to "The Moderating Team" doesn't provide any resources for contacting the staff. Does anyone have more information on the adverts placed on the site or how to contact an administrator?

Cheers!

BoostCheetah

• HockeyDad21 likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4256 posts

Welcome Guardian ! 

The Admin was Noles but he's not around much anymore , I'm a moderator if you have Twitter and or Discord the person in charge of Planet  Destiny is Moonvald , you can contact her and she will give you any info you need ! 

• BoostCheetah likes this

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 430 posts

Welcome to the forums!

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5184 posts

Welcome!

BoostCheetah

BoostCheetah

New Blood

• 3 posts

Welcome Guardian ! 

The Admin was Noles but he's not around much anymore , I'm a moderator if you have Twitter and or Discord the person in charge of Planet  Destiny is Moonvald , you can contact her and she will give you any info you need ! 

Hi Vipertec,

Thank you for the welcome and response! I use Discord. Is there a Discord channel for Planet Destiny that I could connect to or do you have the tag for Moonvald?

Cheers!

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you!

Welcome!

Thanks!

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5184 posts

Hi Vipertec,

Thank you for the welcome and response! I use Discord. Is there a Discord channel for Planet Destiny that I could connect to or do you have the tag for Moonvald?

Cheers!

Thank you!

Thanks!

https://discord.gg/QGcQZW

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4256 posts

There you go ! Thank Michael !