Photo

It's too quiet here

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4256 posts

I figure with Forsaken coming out in a week thing would pick up here , I guess not maybe forums are falling to the way side , I hope not ! 

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1534 posts

I hung up my cloak a little while ago. 

Frustration in trying to level up after they "fixed" things just added to my list of gripes of things I didn't like in D2, so I figured it was time to call it quits. 

Why play a game if you don't enjoy it ... right? oO

Maybe I might get an itch and play through as my untouched Warlock.

Or if Forsaken gets rave reviews I'll jump back in.

But, until then, I'm going to step away from the world of Destiny and play some of the other games I've been meaning to play.

:thumbsup:

• Art of War likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5184 posts

I think this is much of the issue with the attendance here. But I also feel there are other avenues that people are using to communicate such as Discord.  I know many from here that are on Discord only now.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4256 posts

I think this is much of the issue with the attendance here. But I also feel there are other avenues that people are using to communicate such as Discord.  I know many from here that are on Discord only now.

That's kinda what I figured 

I hung up my cloak a little while ago. 

Frustration in trying to level up after they "fixed" things just added to my list of gripes of things I didn't like in D2, so I figured it was time to call it quits. 

Why play a game if you don't enjoy it ... right? oO

Maybe I might get an itch and play through as my untouched Warlock.

Or if Forsaken gets rave reviews I'll jump back in.

But, until then, I'm going to step away from the world of Destiny and play some of the other games I've been meaning to play.

:thumbsup:

After the recent "patch" the game feels a little different to me , I don't  know what it is and I only played for a little while so I don't know if I like it yet or not , we will see ! 

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1534 posts

i actually tried to play last night. But the moment I tried to boot up I was blasted with updates. 

Hour and a half later I was at 15%, So I shut down to let it update through out the night.

While I have been kind of tempted lately, I still haven't pre-ordered or purchased forgotten ... or festivus or what ever the new expansion is called. 

Maybe tonight if I'm able to play a bit I'll re-evaluate that decision.

Marshy68

Marshy68

Forum Sergeant

• 64 posts

I figure with Forsaken coming out in a week thing would pick up here , I guess not maybe forums are falling to the way side , I hope not ! 

thats exactly what im doing on here to find someone to team up with. yet i see only tumbleweeds. Still with fathers day this weekend I expect I might be able to be a little selfish and pew pew to the early hours of the morning.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4256 posts

thats exactly what im doing on here to find someone to team up with. yet i see only tumbleweeds. Still with fathers day this weekend I expect I might be able to be a little selfish and pew pew to the early hours of the morning.

If you ever need help or just someone to shoot aholes with feel free to hit me up on XBL gamertag is vipertec05

• Marshy68 likes this