Photo

Solstice of Heroes

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4269 posts

My power came back on after being out for 12 hours , so I only got to do the Home coming mission before I went to work yesterday , whats everyone think ? I think it's going to be a whole lot of grinding for a whole lot of nothing IMO , but the redux campaign missions will be nice !

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5199 posts

It's something different.

I want to complete my Triumphs enough to get the T shirt code.  I know I won't get 100% this time around.  Too much raiding involved.

I've done 3 of the 5 missions. I got stuck on 1AU for about 45 minutes in the same spot and it got late so I shut it down and went to bed.  

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

I loved it at first, then played Payback and discovered you only got ONE Drake, which that mission is NOT designed for. I don't think I'll be playing any more of the Redux missions, but I'm excited to chase my Triumphs.
And it's nice to be able to actually track our progress in game! Much easier than having to go on Bungie.net to work out your next step.

Mtannert23

Mtannert23

Forum Sergeant

• 102 posts

Hi guys
I played a bit yesterday, was happy to see something new happening. I found out I had to do all the missions and the grind to upgrade the armorset, I don't mind - I like Destiny as long as I have stuff to do  :) Im not going to get the masterworks, I haven't done the raid in ages and never the prestige, Im a lone wolf now  :D

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4269 posts

When I finally realized all you had to do to get the 400  armor set , I just said screw , I just don't have that kind of time (I wish I did) !! I'm looking for something else to play until Forsaken comes out , or I'll just do Flashpoints etc. 

• R MK XXV and michael6745 like this

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1534 posts

When I finally realized all you had to do to get the 400  armor set , I just said screw , I just don't have that kind of time (I wish I did) !! I'm looking for something else to play until Forsaken comes out , or I'll just do Flashpoints etc. 

I haven't completed a moment of triumph ever in Destiny.  Why break that streak?  

• michael6745 likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5199 posts

There was a guy who posted within 23 of the start of this event that he had completed the upgrade of his armor on his warlock.  I am sure that person did not sleep.

We have a month to complete, so I'll do what I want as I want and get as much done as possible.  

• DefiantMars likes this

DefiantMars

DefiantMars

Forum Lieutenant

• 204 posts

I'm trying to get as much done as I can as fast as I can because I'm dreading the Nightfall, Raid, and Sagira shell portions. I took a long hiatus a week after Curse of Osiris dropped so I'm really far behind on Prophecy weapons. I'm only working on Perfect Paradox now and I'm having trouble getting Paradox Amplifiers.

• michael6745 likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5199 posts

I'm trying to get as much done as I can as fast as I can because I'm dreading the Nightfall, Raid, and Sagira shell portions. I took a long hiatus a week after Curse of Osiris dropped so I'm really far behind on Prophecy weapons. I'm only working on Perfect Paradox now and I'm having trouble getting Paradox Amplifiers.

Yeah. The amplifiers have always had a bad drop rate.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4269 posts

I already have the Sagira shell , I'm not going to do the Raid , I'll just do what I can do and that's it !

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5199 posts

Well.  I just completed all the bounties for the Solstice of Heroes.  I was so close, I decided just to knock it out.  I'm not going to fully Master work all the armor.  I'm going to go back to enjoying Destiny again.  LOL...

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4269 posts

I need to do 2 more Redux missions and need about 20% more arc orbs from strikes to get the next set of crappy armor (blue) that may be as far as I go with this , my other 2  characters are falling behind on Flashpoints weekly Crucible and Clan up grades , I finally got my 'Lock to 370 it has been a long grind , still haven't gotten a complete clear on EP .......Oh well at least I tried !! 

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

i'm slowly grinding away.... legendary done on Warlock; working on Hunter and Titan green sets. 30 supers are done for both. thank you Mayhem.

Don't do the Redux missions solo. it is not fun lol