Photo

Update 1.2.3 7-17-18

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5180 posts

What are your thoughts on the new update?  

So far I'm liking it.  

the only issue I have with the 6v6 so far is my first Clash match we only had 4v4 the whole game, we won, I had 28 kills, the most ever for me.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4251 posts

It seems the competition in quick play has gotten better , I've had my ass handed to me today (control of course) at least it took me off my high horse ( I'm getting pretty good at this) and brought me back to reality !! I haven't done any strikes yet ( I only like 1 or 2 of them) and I keep forgetting about the Crucible bounties ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5180 posts

It seems the competition in quick play has gotten better , I've had my ass handed to me today (control of course) at least it took me off my high horse ( I'm getting pretty good at this) and brought me back to reality !! I haven't done any strikes yet ( I only like 1 or 2 of them) and I keep forgetting about the Crucible bounties ! 

I ran my first strikes last night.  I completed my Heroics.  I'm also trying to get to rank 50 for the moments of triumph.

Nightstalker tether does not count for Super Kills so those bounties are useless unless you run something different.

I'm not grinding faction rally.  I just pledged DO again so I can finish out my ornaments.

I used Young Ahamkara's Spine and I like the new radius.  I got a kill that I didn't think I'd get because he was too far to the side, but it got him.  

Stomp-EE5 are still pretty good as well.  

Haven't ran Titan or Warlock to see any differences there, yet.

I get stomped and then I stomp in the Crucible.  It all depends on if I get put against a stacked team. Like one yesterday where they just controlled the heavy and were just good.

• Vipertec likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4251 posts

After being humble in the Crucible , I got 4 wins  in a row !! :D  :D But it can be tough , real tough !! 

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

QuickPlay matchmaking is broken. There is no SBMM. It is a FFA lol