Photo

Forsaken raid boss

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

Everyone is thinking Mara Sov is going to be the new raid boss because of the recent slip/leak ,I think it's going to be Eris Morn ! You heard it here first !!! We'll have to wait and see

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

First, I don't think it was a slip. I think it was a tease.

The only reason they're saying it's Mara Sov is the teaser (can't remember who put it out there)  said that she is beautiful.  Eris Morn isn't.  Well, she keeps bleeding black stuff from the three eyes.  But it's a good theory.  I hadn't thought of this one.  Unless there is a new female antogonist that we don't know about yet.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

One of the reasons I think it could be Eris is the end of TTK after you killed Oryx at the cut scene she's talking to someone( most speculate that it's Mara Sov ) when she takes the crystal from Oryx's sword , and the fact that during one of the campaign missions on Titan , I think it's the first one Ghost says something about Eris and  Zavala says no one knows where she is or has seen her , something to that effect . The main reason I started this is/was to get some chatter going on here, I took vacation that week so we will see then ! 

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

I'd suggest that it's likely an entirely new antagonist that we haven't met yet.
For one thing, I feel like Mara's on our side. Considering she opened the reef to us to catch Skolas, hates the Fallen as a consequence of the Wolves, sacrificed the Awoken fleet to slow Oryx and spent most of D1 arguing with Uldren, I can't really see her suddenly acting as a villain. Not to mention the fact that Petra also appears to be with us from what we've heard of the first mission.
As for Eris, I just don't feel like this Expansion is appropriate for her. While I won't be surprised if she makes some sort of cameo in Forsaken, considering that it does indeed seem she has ties with the queen, we already know that Saturn and/or the Dreadnaught will be a future location, which I feel will be a much more likely setup for her as (probably) a villain.