Photo

General chit chat

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

I started yesterday morning playing PvP and was playing horrible, so I decided to work on an Exotic Catalyst. By the end of last night I completed the Polaris Lance, The Tractor Cannon, DARCI and Borealis... I now have 6 completed exotics.   These four, Huckleberry and Crimson.

I noticed a lot of kinderguardians yesterday. It's great to see so many new players. I know they were new because NONE of them knew how to trigger a heroic public event.

1. One guardian picked up the orbs on Titan and started beating the crawler with it.

2. One guardian on Mercury picked up the orb at the start of the PE and ran away. It was the last orb needed and was trying to get his attention on where to put it. But he just kept running

3. Several guardians on IO try to shoot the drilling rig while I'm shooting the ship.

smh

Have you noticed many new players recently?

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

I see them all the time , and like you say they just don't know how to make it Heroic , I love when they take the ball and run around with it , they usually end up dying , that's when I'll pick it up and put it where it goes ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

Twice on Titan I was only a second away from putting in the last orb and they kill the walker. 

You would think the level 9 guy would say.

oh, what's this orb that the crawler just pooped out?  Why is this level 30 grabbing that orb and putting it in this machine?  I don't know, I'm just going to shoot.  #fml

LOL.  Things that make you go hmm..

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

You know what really bugs me , when someone starts EP , A) with no one around  and B) they disappear after they start it and leave you all by yourself , that really drives me nuts !!!!! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

You know what really bugs me , when someone starts EP , A) with no one around  and B) they disappear after they start it and leave you all by yourself , that really drives me nuts !!!!! 

Ooops...

I do this on occasion just to mess with people.  I start EP and then leave.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

It surprises me how many blooming Guardians I've been seeing lately. And like you've said, they all make the same mistakes, which is hilarious and frustrating in equal measure. The Taken events are the worst, because they'll just keep killing everything.
  • michael6745 likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

I'm just trying to get the Polaris Lance "quest" done I need 10 EP levels , I've got 6 need 4  more , It's getting to be virtually impossible , then I still have to do  2 or 3 (I forget ) Heroics for the sleeper , I'm not complaining ( well maybe a little) , but lately I've been playing by myself and it kinda hard to get some stuff done without help !! 

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

IB starting... Are the ornament requirements across the account? Versus faction having different tasks for each class.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

IB starting... Are the ornament requirements across the account? Versus faction having different tasks for each class.

It's across the account !

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

I'm just trying to get the Polaris Lance "quest" done I need 10 EP levels , I've got 6 need 4  more , It's getting to be virtually impossible , then I still have to do  2 or 3 (I forget ) Heroics for the sleeper , I'm not complaining ( well maybe a little) , but lately I've been playing by myself and it kinda hard to get some stuff done without help !! 

I was lucky, I just kept hanging out on Mars with enough people to at least finish level 1 enough to get this part done.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

Finally got it done , now I have to finish the Sleeper quest , one more EP and then I have to kill the worm !

• michael6745 likes this

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

It's across the account !

thank dog! I'm working on IB ornaments over multiple IBs.... I'm going to be spamming colony next IB to get those heavy kills....

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

thank dog! I'm working on IB ornaments over multiple IBs.... I'm going to be spamming colony next IB to get those heavy kills....

The colony can be done outside of PvP. You only need kills, it doesn't say in the crucible.

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1534 posts

Well, I took part in the Graviton Forfeit and The Colony demonstration through out the course of last week.  Most people referred to it as the Iron Banner …

Holy smokes!  Does anyone use anything else?

Ok, partially guilty as I ended up equipping The Colony on a few maps due to the crappy "B" flag placement. 

Anyhow,  I managed to get to up level 15 or 16 this time around.  Not bad for only playing a few days during the event. 

No drops to brag about except for getting the ship.  I did end up getting the cloak finally.  Now I only have to get da boots to complete the main armor set.

I have the cloak and gauntlet skins unlocked, and the requirements for the other skins partially unlocked (Pending leveling up).

Overall … it was ok.  Most of my games were to mercy or be mercy'd. 
There were a few close games, but most of them were pretty lop sided.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

I used the Jade Rabbit and Darkest Before for most of this Iron Banner.  I was working on the Jade Rabbit catalyst.  I switched to Vigilance Wing on occasion when it was a short map.  I actually only ran into the Colony a few times.  Mostly Graviton Lance. (witch I just got the catalyst last night).  

I had about the same on the win/loss situation.  Several close games, Many mercied going both ways.  I still think I ended up with a sub 50% win/loss ratio.  But when a game was close, it was a ton of fun.  So many games we won from behind and so many lost from in the front.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

I didn't play much IB this time around since i'm not going to get all the ornament complete , I said screw it ! When I did play I used Graviton on my Warlock and Vigilance on  my Titan . I've totally given up on the Faction rallies my Warlock still hasn't gotten any armor from DO , but the one rally I joined FWC I got a complete set go figure, so I give up til they put it back to the old way they can stick it ! 

On another note here's something I was thinking about , since most of the Bosses (especially in EP) are bullet sponges why can Bungie make it so we can equip 2 exotic weapons ? it would be nice, The Sleeper is about as good as it was in Destiny 1 ( not really at all) yet before I got it people were downing the bullet sponge in one or 2 shots , did they nerf it ?? 

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

The colony can be done outside of PvP. You only need kills, it doesn't say in the crucible.

the intent is to kill lots of guardians with heavy. I don't have the catalyst.
I got the jade rabbit catalyst and filed it away lol

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5203 posts

the intent is to kill lots of guardians with heavy. I don't have the catalyst.
I got the jade rabbit catalyst and filed it away lol

I'm at 232 of 250 on the Jade Rabbit. I'm actually enjoying the Jade Rabbit finally.

• DefiantMars likes this

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

I'm at 232 of 250 on the Jade Rabbit. I'm actually enjoying the Jade Rabbit finally.

don't lie. No one enjoys it.
  • Vipertec likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

don't lie. No one enjoys it.

I'm with you on this , not a fan of the Jade Rabbit 

• Lil'Ubo and michael6745 like this

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral