Photo

Escalation Protocol and the people who play it.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Staph lnfection

Staph lnfection

Forum Lieutenant

• 277 posts

So I was in public area on mars and was trying to get my clan in there to do a Escalation Protocol. A group of 5 was already there and we made 8. Then both of my clan got error code, I think because they were inviting their buds and it kicked him out. So then it was just me and them. I then get a message " Hey get out we aint carrying your casual a** though this"

Now I have beaten the level 7 boss three times and im 378. I wrote them back. " Yea I am too, I am trying to get my clan in here until you guys came in and it kicked them, I don't need carried"

I then get told how much I suck and all that for message after messages that were very rude and disrespectiful and constantly shot, punched...ect.

I kills me to no end this Idea that people think they can tell you what to do, in a public area and demand you to leave.  All they had to do is ask nicely and I would had left, no since in acting that way.

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 195 posts

That sucks..  Unfortunately there are people in the community who act terrible.  Bungie really messed up executing this new game mode.  Great concept but poor design.  I've yet to have any issues on PS4 so maybe its just a Xbox issue.  lol

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5156 posts

I've cleared level 1 ten times.  Never got through level two.  I usually fly in and get involved with a bunch of randoms.  We try.  I have fun. I go on with other things.

I don't know how they could have kicked two of your fire team.  

People don't need to be rude.  I have messages turned off.  I don't need the extra cr@p that comes with playing with others at times.  

• sgtcoy likes this

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 425 posts

And this is exactly the sort of reason that I block my messages and don't chat online. As much as it sucks, there are just some massive douchebags out in the community, though we shouldn't let them as a minority influence how the greater community is seen. Sorry to hear this, mate.

In regards to EP, I've only cleared level 1 once. Definitely need the carry...

• sgtcoy likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4230 posts

I've been as far as Level 6 (with clan members) at level 6 being I was only 346 everything I did registered immune , so I volunteered to leave because I was basically useless . I haven't had a chance to do it since they nerfed it a bit .

templar72

templar72

Forum Sergeant

• 141 posts

It is a bit of a lottery, sometimes you get a good bunch of guys and then other times you get people not bothering.

DaniArrow

DaniArrow

Forum Commander

• 1239 posts

Rule 1: Never ever reply to offensive strangers! Just keep doing what you do and block them.  :laugh:

I haven't had experiences like this yet, I only had a guy randomly adding me and him and his buddy joining my fireteam which I thought was OK, the more the merrier right?