Photo

Crucible Labs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5202 posts

Has anyone tried it yet?  I haven't. Been too busy doing other Destiny stuff.

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1534 posts

What is it?

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

What is it?

It's more or less just a public playlist for demos of gamemodes and sandbox changes in the future. Currently they're using it to test a new mode called 'Showdown', which seems to basically be clash but with Competitive-style rounds. The team with the most kills at the end of one round wins said round.

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 208 posts

Haven't played it yet but watched a video.  Doesn't look like anything I would be interested in personally.  I'm more of a objective based game guy.  With the exception being the Competitive playlist search and destroy game mode. 

What I would like to see is the game modes from COD Black Ops (Demolition, Hardpoint, and Headquarters) brought to D2.  These types of game modes were always fun and forced you to play the objective to win.  That would bring the Crucible from boring to fun, IMO.

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6659 posts

It's more or less just a public playlist for demos of gamemodes and sandbox changes in the future. Currently they're using it to test a new mode called 'Showdown', which seems to basically be clash but with Competitive-style rounds. The team with the most kills at the end of one round wins said round.

currently game modes. Not sandbox changes. Not yet at least.