Photo

Don't read, this post is a waste of your precious time (very much akin to how I just wasted more than an hour of my life).

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

No-one pay me attention, I'm just fucking angry.

I literally just finished playing some Competitive  Crucible. We SMASHED the first round with little effort. I was on approximately a 1.67 Efficiency ratio.

BUT THEN I SUFFERED 5 LOSSES IN A FUCKING ROW BEFORE QUITTING BECAUSE I WAS SO FUCKING ANGRY. MY GLORY RANK GOING INTO THIS WAS 80. IT HAS NOW DROPPED TO 8. 

WOULD SOMEBODY CARE TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS COULD POSSIBLY FUCKING HAPPEN? THAT IS A NINETY PERCENT DROP AFTER FIVE SHITTY MATCHES. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE TO KNOW HOW THE HELL THAT IS POSSIBLE.

ALL THE REPORTS I'D BEEN HEARING SAID THAT COMPETITIVE WAS TIGHT AND FAIRLY CLOSE-MATCHED. FORGIVE ME FOR THINKING SO, BUT THAT DIDN'T SEEM LIKE FAIR SHIT AT ALL. ALL I WANT TO DO IS LEVEL UP MY CRIMSON CATALYST AND GET MY HANDS ON THE CLAYMORE. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT IF I'M GETTING THE WRONG END OF THE STICK ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

Sorry for wasting everyone's time, I couldn't keep this in. Had to vent.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

I made this post PG13 , sorry it was a little too graphic ! Even though we don't have as many people here as we used to we still have to keep it on the "clean" side ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5202 posts

Don't you hate it when you get edited?

LOL

I don't know what to say on the Glory side. I'm still ranking up in Valor.  I've played 4 games of competitive since D2 came out, so I don't see myself get any type of Glory ranking.  That said, I don't know how the Glory ranking works. But it would suck to have it take a dive like that.  I would be one of those @#@%#@#%@ Blueberries that drop your score for you.  

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

I made this post PG13 , sorry it was a little too graphic ! Even though we don't have as many people here as we used to we still have to keep it on the "clean" side ! 

I know, I completely regret posting this, but I'm not gonna delete it. Just... UGH.
I promise to never post anything like this ever again.

Don't you hate it when you get edited?

LOL

I don't know what to say on the Glory side. I'm still ranking up in Valor.  I've played 4 games of competitive since D2 came out, so I don't see myself get any type of Glory ranking.  That said, I don't know how the Glory ranking works. But it would suck to have it take a dive like that.  I would be one of those @#@%#@#%@ Blueberries that drop your score for you.  

Not gonna lie, it wasn't like I was playing that much better than everyone else. But that loss streak just kinda hurt, really bad.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5202 posts

I know, I completely regret posting this, but I'm not gonna delete it. Just... UGH.

No worries.  We all have days where we post our very valid yet angry rants.

I've become the master of walking away from what I wrote, come back to it an hour later, edit.. walk away... edit.. to the point it's toned down or deleted.  However, there are some that make it through those filters.  Tonight is one of those nights, but on a more personal level...

• Kingdomville likes this

Curtivobrady

Curtivobrady

Apprentice

• 50 posts

losing streaks count heavy against it for you brother. sorry

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

losing streaks count heavy against it for you brother. sorry

Thanks man, I know this wasn't my most rational moment. 

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4274 posts

No need to delete it , I could have done that if necessary , just didn't need to be so graphic , if you know what I mean , it's fine now ! 

• Kingdomville likes this

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

No need to delete it , I could have done that if necessary , just didn't need to be so graphic , if you know what I mean , it's fine now ! 

:thanks:

wonega

wonega

Forum Lieutenant

• 259 posts

Tried for the Redrix's Claymore myself, I tracked my results to see how long it might take to earn it.

1st hr    +50 pts

2nd hr   -15 pts

3rd hr   +45 pts

4th hr   +15 pts

5th hr    -72 pts (lost connection)

6th hr   +20 pts

Total pts after 6 hours play 43

conclusion yet another activity you cant do if your a solo player, and this goes for D2 in general aswell as warmind , you cant do nightfall you cant do raids you cant do escalation Protocol and now the best weapon in the game is out of reach because your up against team play.

It's ok for streamers to say how much fun they are having when all they have to do is click their fingers and get a team of pros join them in discord but for solo players D2 and Warmind is a miserable time.