Photo

Heroic Strike Playlist

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5032 posts

I have the quest for the sleeper and I've done 6 heroic strikes, but only 3 of them have counted due to the bug in the system.  

Heroic strikes are currently very hard.  I actually don't mind.  I think I've only done 2 of the 6 as full strikes.  The rest I've been put into in process strikes and usually the final boss as someone got frustrated and left.  We don't clear the strike quickly.  I'd say the final boss has taken me at least 20 minutes and many wipes.  

This does not bother me.  I'm glad it's hard, it's actually fun trying to figure out the right strategy.

The frustrating part is the bug that isn't allowing them to count towards my quest.  Yes, the end loot needs to be better, higher light.  But I think they're working on that.  

I'm just glad of content that we can't just rush through anymore.  I got tired of doing them, as it was speed run all the way with blueberries.

VaeVictus

VaeVictus

Recruit

• 16 posts

I have the quest for the sleeper and I've done 6 heroic strikes, but only 3 of them have counted due to the bug in the system.  

Heroic strikes are currently very hard.  I actually don't mind.  I think I've only done 2 of the 6 as full strikes.  The rest I've been put into in process strikes and usually the final boss as someone got frustrated and left.  We don't clear the strike quickly.  I'd say the final boss has taken me at least 20 minutes and many wipes.  

This does not bother me.  I'm glad it's hard, it's actually fun trying to figure out the right strategy.

The frustrating part is the bug that isn't allowing them to count towards my quest.  Yes, the end loot needs to be better, higher light.  But I think they're working on that.  

I'm just glad of content that we can't just rush through anymore.  I got tired of doing them, as it was speed run all the way with blueberries.

If on the loading screen you see the title of the strike, bail out. You won't get credit. 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5032 posts

If on the loading screen you see the title of the strike, bail out. You won't get credit. 

I did that.  I still didn't get credit.  Well, I didn't do it on the first one because I didn't know about the glitch.  Another one I didn't pay attention, took an hour to complete  the final boss was just bad, and went through three blue berries.  That's the one I was annoyed with. I spent an hour and didn't get credit.  

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 173 posts

I never had a issue with them not counting.  A couple of the guys I run with forgot to have the HC equipped for it to count.  The strikes are definitely much harder for now.  But after we get leveled up we will be running through them quite easily.  So for now it is enjoyable that they are a little challenging...

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4129 posts

I'm trying to get a little higher before I give it a go , I can't stand doing a strike and getting aggravated because someone has to be a hero ! 

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 173 posts

I think the 3 of us were around 346-348 when we beat the Psion.  Didn't even wipe.  Just patience and having a hunter that can tether will help out a ton...

• Curtivobrady likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5032 posts

That's part of my problem. I'm used to being the storm in there type of player.  I have to hold back and clean adds which I normally didn't do.

• sgtcoy likes this