Photo

The best legendary weapons of each type...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DaniArrow

DaniArrow

Forum Commander

• 1239 posts

I sort of stopped playing for a while after we'd managed to beat the raid in Destiny 2. I played the Osiris DLC story but then quit playing the game again. So except for Better Devils and Uriels Gift, I have no clue which weapons are the strongest in the game right now. Help me out so I know what to dismantle and what to keep! It's not so easy to find out since most of the weapons just look the same. Legendaries only please.  :D

Just copy & paste the list and add what you wanna add, you can also write (pve) or (pvp) if it makes a big difference. 

Hand Cannons: Better Devils 

Pulse Rifles: 

Scout Rifles: 

Auto Rifles: Uriel's Gift 

Submachine Guns: 

Sidearms: 

Rocket Launchers: Sins of the Past

Swords: It stared back

Shotguns: 

Fusion Rifles: 

Sniper Rifles: 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5115 posts

I sort of stopped playing for a while after we'd managed to beat the raid in Destiny 2. I played the Osiris DLC story but then quit playing the game again. So except for Better Devils and Uriels Gift, I have no clue which weapons are the strongest in the game right now. Help me out so I know what to dismantle and what to keep! It's not so easy to find out since most of the weapons just look the same. Legendaries only please.  :D

Just copy & paste the list and add what you wanna add, you can also write (pve) or (pvp) if it makes a big difference. 

Hand Cannons: Better Devils 

Pulse Rifles: 

Scout Rifles: 

Auto Rifles: Uriel's Gift 

Submachine Guns: 

Sidearms: 

Rocket Launchers: Sins of the Past

Swords: It stared back

Shotguns: 

Fusion Rifles: 

Sniper Rifles: 

These are what I like to use, doesn't mean they're the best, but I'm having fun with them...

Hand Cannons: Better Devils (Still none better in my opinion) I have over 12000 PvE kills with mine since I've Masterworked it.

Pulse Rifles: Darkest Before (season 2 Trials energy pulse) (I have over 1000 PvP defeated guardians since the march update with mine), Vigilance Wing (exotic), Autumn Wind, Many in the rapid fire archetype are really good.

Scout Rifles: Nameless Midnight, MIDA (of course), The Purpose (Trials, Legendary MIDA), Manannan SR-4 (Gunsmith Drop)  This is a good energy scout, feels like the Hung Jury.

Auto Rifles: Uriel's Gift, Positive Outlook, Origin Story, Scathlocke, Orimund's Anvil (IB)

Submachine Guns: Antiope-D (Gunsmith), Out of Options, Sol Pariah 6 (CoO Forge weapon)

Sidearms: The Last Hope (please don't be this meta).  The Traveler's Judgement (CoO Forge Weapon)  I haven't used many sidearms in D2.

Rocket Launchers: Sins of the Past (What?  There are other rocket Launchers

Grenade Launchers: The Play of the Game (Crucible GL) With hard launch and proximity rounds, this is a beast. I have over 1000 kills since the march update with this. I never used it before, I always used sins of the past. But one RL only got 1 round after the march update, I switched.  I knock warlocks out of the sky with this.  The colony.  (ugh)  It's a good GL, but no skill, you shoot and the rounds chase)  At least with PoTG you need skill to get most of your kills.

Swords: It stared back, Quickfang (Hunter)

Shotguns: I don't use any

Fusion Rifles: I don't use any

Sniper Rifles: I don't use any

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 418 posts

These are what I've enjoyed the most:

KSMG: The Showrunner
KAR: Origin Story
KPR: The Time-Worn Spire
KScR: The Guiding Sight
KHC: The Steady Hand
KSA: Vertical Orbit QSM
ESMG: MIDA Mini-Tool
EAR: Jiangshi AR4
EPR: Last Perdition
EScR: Mannanan SR4
EHC: Older Sister III
ESA: Drang
SnR: A Single Clap
LFR: Crooked Fang 4FR
FR: The Wisened Rebuke
SG: Baligant
GL: Berenger's Memory
RL: Hoosegow
Sw: Honor's Edge

DaniArrow

DaniArrow

Forum Commander

• 1239 posts

Thanks guys!!! I’ll keep an eye out for these guns. I’ve been playing all day and got my Warlock that Mannanan SR-4 Scout for the energy slot (hand cannon in kinetic) and I really like it! My hunter’s running Better Devils and Uriels Gift but I’ll probably fall back on Mannanan if it’s a wider map.
My Titan runs Origin Story but I’m not sure what to go with in the Energy Slot.