Photo

Warmind

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5032 posts

I've been mainly playing my Warlock , can seem to get past 345 , I tried doing the Psionic Potential Heroic adventure , besides dying alot, I got kicked , needless to say the controller almost ended up in the TV , I think this time when they say recommended power is 350 you should be a lot closer to 350 , then 345 , the yellow bars are bullet sponges and one hit from them and down you go !! 

I did the Psionic Potential Heroic solo at 345.  It's easy, but hard.  

Spoiler

2jcE.gif

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 173 posts

Michael, I think running all 3 characters and doing the powerful engrams will have you a higher LL then just running only your Hunter.  I got several powerful engram drops that made my guns higher on my alts that in turn made my main higher.  I only ran my Titan through the Raid and it raised me a couple of LL's.  That was always the easiest way to level up I found in the past and it seems to be working so far for me.  At the end of this week, my lowest guy is a 357.  And my Titan made it to 362. 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5032 posts

I'm 354 now.  I think I finally scaled that wall...

• sgtcoy likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4129 posts

I'm 354 now.  I think I finally scaled that wall...

I got to 348 , and haven't had a chance to try and do Psyionic Potential again , and with Iron Banner active probably won't get to it for a while ! 

SC-palmettopride

SC-palmettopride

Apprentice

• 46 posts

Yes I agree. Man that prestige NF when you are under 350 is a little bit of a challenge especially if there are only 2 of you doing it
I can’t seem to get past 350’s my Hunter is 354, Warlock is 353 and Titan is 252 I have not finished the original story from D2 yet

str8upnobs

str8upnobs

Forum Sergeant

• 68 posts

So. . . I am being beckoned back to D2 by some clan members to do the new raid. Now that I finally platinum'd GoW I may consider it. How steep of a hill have they made it with the new dlc to get up to raid ready lvl? Side note: I did complete CoO and lvl my toons up through that to whatever the then cap was iirc.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5032 posts

So. . . I am being beckoned back to D2 by some clan members to do the new raid. Now that I finally platinum'd GoW I may consider it. How steep of a hill have they made it with the new dlc to get up to raid ready lvl? Side note: I did complete CoO and lvl my toons up through that to whatever the then cap was iirc.

You can hit 340 pretty easy.  The road between 340 and is tough if you don't raid.  If you're clan mates are over 360 and know what they're doing, you can do the raid at 340 no problem.  But they suggest you be at least 361.  You may want to do normal Calus runs first.

• str8upnobs likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4129 posts

Yeah , I'm still gonna pass on the D2 raid , I just do see any enjoyment in it for me , it's more like a platformer than a FPS (key word being Shooter)