Photo

Is anybody out there ??

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4079 posts

If they would only announce the  release date of DLC 2 , I still play everyday , I did find something interesting to talk about  , I'm going to start a new thread about !!!! 

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4959 posts

If they would only announce the  release date of DLC 2 , I still play everyday , I did find something interesting to talk about  , I'm going to start a new thread about !!!! 

Watch the first couple minutes of this.  Unconfirmed but DLC drop believed to be May 8th.

Now I'm hearing May 8th will be the update, DLC drops May 15th with the trailer release the Monday before.

Again. ALL UNCONFIRMED...

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 365 posts

Considering Curse of Osiris was revealed six weeks before release, I would expect to see an official reveal for this some time this week or the next. Who knows? Maybe they'll say something about it in the Bungie Bounty livestream.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4079 posts

Hopefully they will let us know real soon , when the DLC is going to drop so  I can take a day or 2 off !

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4959 posts

I think we'll hear something in tonight's TWAB.  As Kingdomville stated, they usually let us know with enough time to get hyped.  Plus we have to give time to those trollers who hate the game, but are the first to tweet "dead game".  Why do you pay any attention to it if it is dead.

Anyway...

I'm still loving Destiny 2 .  It has some issues (Golden Gun) But I still enjoy it.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 365 posts

Called it! They spoke a little bit about Expansion 2 in the livestream, and it seems like we should be getting some more straightforward information soon. Interesting to note that Deej said they don't want to 'name it' just yet. Not sure what that means, but I'm still excited.

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 151 posts

Michael, the reason "trolls" like me pay attention to the "dead game" is that we want it to be great and are on the outside waiting for it to be game changing like it should have been from release.  I haven't poured salt on the forum for a while because I made my thoughts clear where the game needed to go before I would jump back in. 

The sad thing is the "dead game" is not a inaccurate statement by any stretch.  I haven't seen anyone in my clan play this game in weeks.  Our Discord is being blown up by other games (The Division, ES, Fortnight, Basically anything other than D2).  Now I know there are trolls who have no intention of providing positive feedback or playing the game but on the flip side there are also trolls who have general interest in the game returning to the glory of D1. 

So in other words, lumping all "trolls" into one big troll bag is unfair.  Kinda like saying everyone still playing D2 are fanboy's who give Bungie a pass and are going to drink the kool-aid of all things Bungie spits out.  I'm not saying everyone is like that just using the analogy.

That is why I have been waiting on the sidelines for the game to be something that interests me.  It unfortunately is not close to being there and I'm hoping that by the year 5 mark they will start to turn it around. 

On a side note, I've been playing games that I haven't played in years.  Picked up MLB The Show 18 and it is phenomenal.  Far Cry looks good but waiting for more feedback before I sink money into it. 

• str8upnobs likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4959 posts

Michael, the reason "trolls" like me pay attention to the "dead game" is that we want it to be great and are on the outside waiting for it to be game changing like it should have been from release.  I haven't poured salt on the forum for a while because I made my thoughts clear where the game needed to go before I would jump back in. 

The sad thing is the "dead game" is not a inaccurate statement by any stretch.  I haven't seen anyone in my clan play this game in weeks.  Our Discord is being blown up by other games (The Division, ES, Fortnight, Basically anything other than D2).  Now I know there are trolls who have no intention of providing positive feedback or playing the game but on the flip side there are also trolls who have general interest in the game returning to the glory of D1. 

So in other words, lumping all "trolls" into one big troll bag is unfair.  Kinda like saying everyone still playing D2 are fanboy's who give Bungie a pass and are going to drink the kool-aid of all things Bungie spits out.  I'm not saying everyone is like that just using the analogy.

That is why I have been waiting on the sidelines for the game to be something that interests me.  It unfortunately is not close to being there and I'm hoping that by the year 5 mark they will start to turn it around. 

On a side note, I've been playing games that I haven't played in years.  Picked up MLB The Show 18 and it is phenomenal.  Far Cry looks good but waiting for more feedback before I sink money into it. 

sgtcoy!!!!!  I was just thinking that I haven't heard from you and wondered how you were doing...  

I don't lump you into the "troll" category.  You comment and back up your comments with valid points.  My "troll" comment was meant for those Twitter fools who literally, the second a tweet about Destiny hits, they're first to comment "dead game" and then you don't hear from them.  No back up, no nothing.  That's trolling.  The destructive comments, not a constructive comment.  Even a negative comment with back up can be constructive. 

I don't think Destiny is a dead game.  But it's on life support and I do believe they'll fix it.  I'm still enjoying playing. But again, I'm an enigma.

• str8upnobs and sgtcoy like this

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 151 posts

Still being a creeper and following the forum daily.  Waiting for you to provide gamechanging details on how D2 has transformed unto the game of the decade.  I figured you wasn't talking about me directly but I have, maybe once or twice, trolled the forum spewing hate and discontent.  But overall, I know that that clan of trolls are out there running their troll mouths saying nothing positive and just being ugly.  I honestly don't follow any youtube updates or watch any Bungie videos as my cluelessness on here shows. 

I hope they do fix it and I'm glad there are people enjoying the heck out of the game.  I wish I was (secretly).  Keep us informed because my source of knowledge and information is coming from you guys!! 

• str8upnobs and michael6745 like this

str8upnobs

str8upnobs

Forum Sergeant

• 64 posts

Far Cry looks good but waiting for more feedback before I sink money into it.

Have you played and enjoyed the previous Far Cry games? If so, I'd say 100% buy it. Playing it right now and I'm ~25% through the campaign over the last 2 weeks since release, and I'm loving it. It's more of the same Far Cry formula with direct (imo) steps forward in the franchise. The multiplayer (Far Cry Arcade) aspect has really surprised me. It seems to have endless possibilities, whether you want traditional multiplayer, co op, or off the wall community built maps. I'm not what you would even call a huge mp fan, but even I found myself getting lost and losing track of time in the arcade a few times. Great fun, and it appears you can squad up with up to 5 of your friends to jump into the more traditional multiplayer modes. I've heard some neutral to negative feedback about the storyline, but for me personally it's been fine thus far. But imo the stories of the Far Cry series generally take a back seat to gameplay and fun factor. The endless sandbox is where it has always excelled for me.

• sgtcoy likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4959 posts

I haven't played FC5.  I have clan members who are. They're actually spending more time in the map editor making their own maps than playing the game. But they tell me it's a good game.

• sgtcoy likes this

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1509 posts

I actually started playing Halo Reach again. 

(Thats an Xbox exclusive Michael)

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4959 posts

I actually started playing Halo Reach again. 

(Thats an Xbox exclusive Michael)

LOL

I have an Xbox 360.  I haven't touched it in 3.75 years.

• str8upnobs likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4079 posts

I've been thinking about playing Halo Reach , think about it , don't know if I'm going to do it though ! 

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1509 posts

That is probably my favorite Halo game of the series.
I started up a campaign run yesterday. It was a lot of fun.

Had a few controller mishaps. Might have to repath a few buttons on my controller to keep that from happening next time I play.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4959 posts

@sgtcoy

Have you read this weeks TWAB?

https://www.bungie.n...s/Article/46754

Some good things coming down the pike.  The return of the grind to max power.  It's funny, a lot of casuals are griping now.  I am good with this change.  I always felt the D2 max level was way to easy to reach.  

Also, the new exotic changes look amazing.

Graviton Lance

https://twitter.com/...313108049223680

Skyburner's Oath

Rat King 

From what I am reading and seeing, I'm excited about the future of D2.  

On the 24th we get the reveal of Warmind.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4079 posts

They are making it harder to get to max light so we keep playing , I'm good with that !! The "exotics" will finally be exotics !! 

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 365 posts

Less than 24 hours to go! Who's excited for the reveal stream?