Photo

Going Retro

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

So, who's ready for Iron Banner this week?
I must say, while I'm fine with the sandbox as it stands, the 6v6 and other future gamemode changes are a good idea to me. If Light Level isn't going to matter in the Banana, then something has to be different about it, so changing up the way the gamemodes for it is a good compromise, perhaps even better.
It's too bad this isn't coming at the same time as the sandbox changes. I'd certainly like to try out Sturm and Coldheart again.
I'll prpbably make three or four hours fpr it. Hoping to grab the Claw, the Anvil and the Hex. Who can I expect tp see on the battlefield?

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1534 posts

Hearing that its going back to 6v6 makes me happy and want to play in Banner again.

Is there new armor too?

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

Hearing that its going back to 6v6 makes me happy and want to play in Banner again.

Is there new armor too?

Can't say that I know. Likelihood is probably not, but if you're still hunting the ornaments for the current set, this is your opportunity. There are new weapons to collect!

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4271 posts

Is there new armor too?

There is armor ornaments which changes it , looking forward to Iron Banner !! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5200 posts

This IB is still the old version.  The new version comes out after the March 27th update and I'm excited about the future IB with 6x6 and old school rules.  

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 431 posts

This IB is still the old version.  The new version comes out after the March 27th update and I'm excited about the future IB with 6x6 and old school rules.  

Ah poop, I thought this was the new one.

:(