Photo

Crimson Days

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Lieutenant

• 183 posts

I read through the outline of Crimson Days while at work today and I can honestly say, IMO, they are starting to move in the right direction.  Finally a event that is reward based and overall sounds pretty fun.  I thought my eyes were deceiving me when they announced that you can get ALL loot from actual gameplay and not hidden behind RNG pay boxes.  I hope this is a big step forward for the franchise. 

I'm not going to bore everyone with the same items that I personally would like to see but if they keep making steps like this maybe they can bring the Crucible back to being fun in the future. I don't think I'll be playing that week but for those that are playing at least you will have a reason to play because you will be rewarded. 

Anyone that's still playing consistently looking forward to this?

• str8upnobs likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4160 posts

I'm looking forward to it except the 2 v 2 , I'm not that great in Crucible , so that parts gonna be rough , 2 v 2 will have match making , so lots of salt is gonna be thrown my way !! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5074 posts

I'll be playing.  Except for on the 14th. Gotta take the wifey out for dinner.  Then the 16th is my daughter's bday so I have to take her out to dinner.  That's the problem with Holiday events.  LOL.

But I'm looking forward to this event.

str8upnobs

str8upnobs

Forum Sergeant

• 73 posts

I'm excited for the people that are still playing. If I have any friends interested in checking it out I might load it up again. Otherwise I probably won't. Especially if I cough up the $$ for the expansions for AC next week. As I'm still playing it, it'd be much easier to just continue through all of the new stuff for that, for the time being.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 407 posts

2v2! Yes!
Doubles was actually my favourite gamemode in D1. The smaller teams were always just a lot easier for me. My friend and I are at least going to complete the Milestone, so I'm looking forward to seeing what we get out of that! I'd particularly really like the Sweet Business ornament.
It's a shasme that Dieselpunk is locked behind Leviathan though.

DaniArrow

DaniArrow

Forum Commander

• 1239 posts

Wow, I haven't been here in forever. 

Nice to hear Crimson Days is coming back! I liked it a lot in D1. 

I suppose it's gonna be 2x MIDA & Uriel's Gift vs. 2x MIDA & Uriel's Gift but heck... why not. :P

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4160 posts

Anymore the Crucible is all Auto rifles not as many Midas as there was at the beginning , but I only play quickplay so competitive could be different !

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5074 posts

Anymore the Crucible is all Auto rifles not as many Midas as there was at the beginning , but I only play quickplay so competitive could be different !

Yeah, The Uriel's Gift is very prevelant.  But it can out shoot a MIDA or Purpose from across the map, which is ridiculous.  I love the gun, but it needs to to have it's range nerfed some. It should not out shoot a scout from across the map.

For example. I'm on Felwinter's peak. Im in the stone archway near C.  My opponent is at the doorway to the structure by A and I'm hitting headshots (I think) and he outshoots me.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4160 posts

Yeah, The Uriel's Gift is very prevelant.  But it can out shoot a MIDA or Purpose from across the map, which is ridiculous.  I love the gun, but it needs to to have it's range nerfed some. It should not out shoot a scout from across the map.

For example. I'm on Felwinter's peak. Im in the stone archway near C.  My opponent is at the doorway to the structure by A and I'm hitting headshots (I think) and he outshoots me.

I hear you on that , I WAS using a scout alot , then something changed I don't know what and all of the sudden it seems like scout are not as powerful anymore , may as well use spit balls , anymore I use Scathelocke in the kinetic spot Uriel's in the second spot and The Colony in the power position .

• michael6745 likes this

DaniArrow

DaniArrow

Forum Commander

• 1239 posts

I like to think I'm using the Trials handgun, which I have equipped, but mostly it's Uriels Gift really. ;P