Photo

Sidearms

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Destiny 2 Sidearms (3 member(s) have cast votes)

In Destiny do you use Sidearms , I'm just curious

1. Yes , They have there value (1 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. No , they are a complete waste of space (2 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4081 posts

I was just wondering the other day how many people use side arms , I really don't see much use for them and end up sharding most , what about you ! 

• str8upnobs likes this

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 366 posts

I kid you not, Sidearms are quite literally one of my favourite weapon classes in the game. Vertical Orbit QSM, Minimum Distance, Urchin 3-SI, Last Hope - love 'em. although I have to admit, the SUROS sidearms are pretty 'meh' for me. Hope I get Rat King one day!

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4963 posts

In D1, I was a sidearm user WAY before sidearms became the meta at the end.  

I don't really use them in D2, I use an SMG (Out Of Options) more than anything.  I don't like the 3 burst sidearms.  Too many just run around with The Last Hope trying to gun you down.

I just got my Rat King two weeks ago.  It's in the vault.

• str8upnobs and Vipertec like this

str8upnobs

str8upnobs

Forum Sergeant

• 64 posts

Waste of space for me. Why run a sidearm when I could run a Uriels, Sun Shot, or the like? Tried to use the Rat King, but it felt pretty pointless too. Even with perk proc'd with other fireteam members using it.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4081 posts

In D1, I was a sidearm user WAY before sidearms became the meta at the end.  

I don't really use them in D2, I use an SMG (Out Of Options) more than anything.  I don't like the 3 burst sidearms.  Too many just run around with The Last Hope trying to gun you down.

I just got my Rat King two weeks ago.  It's in the vault.

I like the one you got from Petra in D1 (House of Wolves) it put Captains with shields down pretty quick , I never got the Dregs Promise  , until October of last year when I saw it available it the Exotics Kiosk , but I think most of the new ones are pretty useless , my girlfriend got one the other day she likes and has been using it in IB , but I forget the name of it , (old age is setting in ! )