Photo

A New Guardian to EndGame

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Nonemployee

Nonemployee

New Blood

• 2 posts

I'm Nonemployee, or just Matt. I got Destiny 2 for Christmas....which was just in time for the "controversy." I do admit when I finished the D2 campaign, I didn't see a lot of the problems, but I just recently got Destiny 1 and haven't completed Taken King or Rise of Iron with no experience in the endgame of either one. I just hit Level 40 an hour before posting this lol

Anyways, I might start a topic on that or something, not sure. I should probably mention I'm also a Steam user and a retro game lover. (as in not just old consoles, but games like classic Doom as well) So far Destiny has been a good series for me and I'm hoping someday I can do a raid, possibly with people here!

TL;DR Don't invite me to a raid in Destiny 1 or 2, I'm not ready yet xD

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4129 posts

Welcome Guardian !

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 391 posts

Welcome to the forums, Matt (Or do you prefer Nonemployee? Lemme know :ermm: )! I know it's probably kinda weird jumping into D2 among all the problems, controversy and salt being hurled around currently, but form yourself your own opinion!

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5032 posts

Welcome!!!

str8upnobs

str8upnobs

Forum Sergeant

• 68 posts

Welcome!

Nonemployee

Nonemployee

New Blood

• 2 posts

Welcome to the forums, Matt (Or do you prefer Nonemployee? Lemme know :ermm: )! I know it's probably kinda weird jumping into D2 among all the problems, controversy and salt being hurled around currently, but form yourself your own opinion!

nah, Matt is fine. Controversy aside, I do enjoy the game. Although after playing D1, its becoming harder to go back to D2, but I don't think it's because I don't like it. Just more variety, while D2 has some Quality of Life stuff. (like the map, for example)

• Kingdomville likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5032 posts

nah, Matt is fine. Controversy aside, I do enjoy the game. Although after playing D1, its becoming harder to go back to D2, but I don't think it's because I don't like it. Just more variety, while D2 has some Quality of Life stuff. (like the map, for example)

You also have to consider. D1 has 3 years of DLC content while D2 is only at the 6 month mark.  D1 at 6 months didn't have a lot of variety either.

But I can relate to your comment.  I play D1 on occasion when friends want to private matches.  But the regular content I'm done with. I did it for 3 years.  LOL...

• Nonemployee likes this

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1874 posts

Welcome Nonemployee. Welcome to the Forum. We are glad you are here.

Marshy68

Marshy68

Forum Sergeant

• 60 posts

Hi Mate

When you do decide you ready to raid I'd be happy to tag along. I have both D1 and D2 but I have only ever raided like 8 times.

Cheers, Marshy