Photo

Duplicate Exotics

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4170 posts

I thought Bungie was supposed to fix the Duplicate Exotic issue , well apparently they haven't , there's one Warlock Exotic I don't have and it doesn't appear that I'm ever going to get it (Crown of Tempest) , I already got about 4 sets of the new Aeon Soul arms , and the same goes for the weapons , I got another Hardlight and Prometheus lens yesterday . I understand there are only so many and there will be duplicates , but come on, I like to get the ones I don't have once in a while !!

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4170 posts

I got yet another duplicate , I thought they fixed this issue !! 

Art of War

Art of War

Knights of the 7 Kingdoms

• 737 posts

I've never got a duplicate

fun-fact-testul-mincinosilor-cum-sa-afli

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 412 posts

I'm still missing D.A.R.C.I, Telesto, Crimson, The Jade Rabbit, Actium War Rig, Aeon Safe, Aeon Swift, Celestial Nighthawk, Doom Fang Pauldrons, Dunemarchers, Starfire Protocol, Sunbracers, Hallowfire Heart, Foetracer, Graviton Forfeit, Lucky Pants, Lunafaction Boots, Mechaneer's Tricksleeves, Shinobu's Vow and THE STAG.
Two more engrams.
*sigh*
Another Hard Light and Skull of Dire Ahamkara.
*really long and deep sigh*

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4170 posts

Still getting dupes !! 

Hentai Sensei

Hentai Sensei

Auck Fnime

• 374 posts

They never said they fixed duplicates. It was an upcoming fix but in the meanwhile they added a bandage in the form of Fated Exotics that for the most part, wont give dupes.

• str8upnobs likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4170 posts

They never said they fixed duplicates. It was an upcoming fix but in the meanwhile they added a bandage in the form of Fated Exotics that for the most part, wont give dupes.

The fated Exotic cost 97 legendary shards , I never have 97 legendary shards , I'm running 3 characters and with leveling up weapons and armor you run out quick , when you break down a legendary piece you get 3 shards , to level one up you need 4 , so I run out quick ! 

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1526 posts

Ah yes, I'm in the duplication zone again. 

I've received 4 ... thats right, 4 Khepri's Horn helmets off my last 4 exotic engrams I've received.

W ... T ... Duplicating ... F!

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 412 posts

Okay, this needs to stop.
Another two engrams.
Another Vigilance Wing and Aeon Soul.
PLEASE BUNGO. IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE I GOT ANYTHING NEW.

Ollie1024

Ollie1024

Forum Sergeant

• 131 posts

yeah i feel your pain, i get Aeons on any character that i open an exotic engram so fuck this, im not opening those until the fix comes this month, if i remeber correctly it was supposed to come sometime soon...

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4170 posts

yeah i feel your pain, i get Aeons on any character that i open an exotic engram so fuck this, im not opening those until the fix comes this month, if i remeber correctly it was supposed to come sometime soon...

Maybe with the hotfix today............ we can only hope ! 

Ollie1024

Ollie1024

Forum Sergeant

• 131 posts

it was the hotfix for those that didnt bought the expansion so they could join iron boner and the faction rally :(

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4170 posts

it was the hotfix for those that didnt bought the expansion so they could join iron boner and the faction rally :(

But the important stuff is still not fixed ! 

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1526 posts

Finally received something I didn't have last night.  I received the Actium War Rig last night from an engram I received on a strike.  :D

Then I promptly received my 7th Khepri's Horn from Lord Sally moments later.  ^^

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6655 posts

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I have been staring at your PSN friend request for months, wondering who this was! why didn't you say so in your FR??!?! LOL