Photo

Im so sick this bs

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

BDAWG

BDAWG

Forum Lieutenant

• 204 posts

Go up 35+ points with all 3 zones a guy leaves or dc with 4 minutes to go in a control matches no one is thrown into the spot so we loose im so tired of this bs where. kids quit and the 3 left is punished for that lil p**sy leaving 

Ollie1024

Ollie1024

Forum Sergeant

• 128 posts

soon they are going to introduce a quiting penalty system, that im actually looking forward to.

with the new token system being the only way on season one to adquire banner gear what happened to you royaly pissed me off...i had countless matches nearly won just to be left losing because someone quits the game -_-

i hope that penalty system comes soon, that way people will stop wasting our time by quiting a match...

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4865 posts

I as well am looking forward to the quiting penalty system. However, they said it was going to be for the competitive playlist.  Mostly for Trials, I would assume. 

IMHO, it needs to be in all game modes.  But maybe once they get it flushed out and working like we all want, they may move it to everything. 

Art of War

Art of War

Knights of the 7 Kingdoms

• 725 posts

Cater and design a game for flighy casuals... get flighty casual problems.

Enjoy the fruits of Bungie's "labor."

• sgtcoy likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4865 posts

Cater and design a game for flighy casuals... get flighty casual problems.

Enjoy the fruits of Bungie's "labor."

Yes and no. This was an issue with D1 as well.  I think about quitting a game everytime I get stuck in a Supremacy match.  Which this past weekend was about 90% of the matches I ran.

I miss being able to choose what game mode I want.

Ollie1024

Ollie1024

Forum Sergeant

• 128 posts

I miss being able to choose what game mode I want.

that.. i wish we could get that back... 

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4021 posts

I gotta say this , I'm not the best or even close PVP player but , no matter how bad a beating the team I'm on is taking , I don't quit ,I stick it out till the end win or lose , it's for fun nothing else , people should be penalized for quitting , end of story . I just wonder why they are waiting till after the first of the year to make any changes , this should have been done day one ! 

• str8upnobs and michael6745 like this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4865 posts

I forgot how much I love Mayhem.  I had a blast in the 4 games I got to play yesterday.  

I gotta say this , I'm not the best or even close PVP player but , no matter how bad a beating the team I'm on is taking , I don't quit ,I stick it out till the end win or lose , it's for fun nothing else , people should be penalized for quitting , end of story . I just wonder why they are waiting till after the first of the year to make any changes , this should have been done day one ! 

I don't quit either. I get frustrated at times when i'm up against a really good team.  But I use it to try to figure out how to do better.  Different strategies.  When I'm able to finally kill someone I feel better because I'm starting to do something right.

• Vipertec likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4021 posts

I haven't played Mayhem yet , but in D1 Mayhem Clash was my favorite , I'm hoping the next IB will be Mayhem Clash !

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4865 posts

I want Mayhem Clash and InfernoRumble to return as stand alone game modes.

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1869 posts

I've found there is a big difference between leaving a match when it's 6v6 and 4v4. At least when it was 5v6, you at least had some teammates around to help out but when it gets down to 3v4, it's almost impossible to do something - especially with some of the maps thats available. I don't think a 'penalty' for leaving is the right answer. I just think the system that matches players should put an emphasis on filling up empty spots on existing teams currently in a match. Yeah, it stinks to be put into a match that's already in progress. 

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4865 posts

I've found there is a big difference between leaving a match when it's 6v6 and 4v4. At least when it was 5v6, you at least had some teammates around to help out but when it gets down to 3v4, it's almost impossible to do something - especially with some of the maps thats available. I don't think a 'penalty' for leaving is the right answer. I just think the system that matches players should put an emphasis on filling up empty spots on existing teams currently in a match. Yeah, it stinks to be put into a match that's already in progress. 

1. If you make it where if you quite a game, you can't play again for 30 minutes, it should keep people from quitting as they will want to get right back in a game. 

2. I've been placed into a game in progess with 2 minutes left and the score is 75 to 30, or something where you know you're not going to make it up.  That is what sucks.  You get a loss and it's not even your fault. 

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Sergeant

• 123 posts

Along the same lines but on a different game (COD WWII) if you get put in the middle of a match and your losing it doesn't count against your w/l record.  I realize that in Destiny that wins/losses aren't as important but...  you can't tell me they can't "fix" this.  Tons of solutions/ideas.  How about if you get put in the middle of a game and stick it out you get rewarded with something (i.e. legendary engram or a token system where they are turned in for rep because we all know how important tokens are to D2.) 

• Art of War and HockeyDad21 like this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4021 posts

I want Mayhem Clash and InfernoRumble to return as stand alone game modes.

Yep that would be great , I'm enjoying the hell out of Mayhem Clash , I hope it stays after the Dawning is over and you can choose it , not the random pick in quick play !