Photo

Prometheus Lens

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5184 posts

Well, if you haven't gotten the Prometheus Lens. You're missing out.  It shipped with a bug and is way overpowered.  Bungie admitted it and will fix it in tomorrow's 12/12 update.  

Right now, Xur is selling it.  I have played Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the Crucible and it's the new meta this week and I'm having a blast.

I went in to the Crucible just to play around and have spent hours just blasting and getting blasted by it. I had 19 kills in one game with it. That's my best so far.  

If you haven't had a chance and are going to be on tonight, pick it up and go have some laser tag fun... It will all go away tomorrow after the update.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Lore Apprentice

• 430 posts

Prometheus Lens...
LOL
Quite possibly the biggest meme since #stroketheforge
I got a little bit of hands on time with it doing some of the adventures I still needed to finish, but I haven't tried it in the Crucible. No milestone, no bueno. But yeah, it's obviously broken as hell.

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5184 posts

Prometheus Lens...
LOL
Quite possibly the biggest meme since #stroketheforge
I got a little bit of hands on time with it doing some of the adventures I still needed to finish, but I haven't tried it in the Crucible. No milestone, no bueno. But yeah, it's obviously broken as hell.

If you have time tonight.  I highly recommend it in the Crucible.  It's literally a "blast"....  Just go in knowing it's OP and just have fun with it.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4254 posts

They didn't fix it they nerfed it to no end they aren't going to "fix it" till January . right now it's worthless just like the ColdHeart . The Telesto however is worth having ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Heroic Member

• 5184 posts

They didn't fix it they nerfed it to no end they aren't going to "fix it" till January . right now it's worthless just like the ColdHeart . The Telesto however is worth having ! 

Yes, they nerfed it. I'm kind of glad they did. I got bored with laser tag after a few days.  Hopefully when they do fix it, it will be worth having at least in PvE.

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1885 posts

Prometheus Lens while doing Mayhem Clash!  There you go!

giphy.gif

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4254 posts

Yes, they nerfed it. I'm kind of glad they did. I got bored with laser tag after a few days.  Hopefully when they do fix it, it will be worth having at least in PvE.

I avoided the Crucible during the lazer tag weekend , but we in the Vipertec household really loved the Prometheus Lens for PVE !!