Photo

Raid Lair. (My prediction)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

I am way out in left field on this, but I wanted to put this out there and see what happens.

My prediction is that the Raid Lair is going to be Vex themed.

Now before you throw any tomatoes, hear me out.

The Leviathan is slowly eating Nessus. You can see while standing in the Patrol zone, that parts are being sucked in.  Nessus is a centaur that was Terra formed by the Vex.  It's crawling with Vex. I believe that the Leviathan sucked in a Vex boss and his minions and it made it's home in the belly of the beast.

I also think that the Almighty is going to be crawling with Vex.  Mercury was being slowly dismantled by the Almighty.  Mercury was hollowed out by the Vex.  I think some of the Vex made it onto the Almighty. 

Thoughts?

• str8upnobs likes this

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 316 posts

I am way out in left field on this, but I wanted to put this out there and see what happens.

My prediction is that the Raid Lair is going to be Vex themed.

Now before you throw any tomatoes, hear me out.

The Leviathan is slowly eating Nessus. You can see while standing in the Patrol zone, that parts are being sucked in.  Nessus is a centaur that was Terra formed by the Vex.  It's crawling with Vex. I believe that the Leviathan sucked in a Vex boss and his minions and it made it's home in the belly of the beast.

I also think that the Almighty is going to be crawling with Vex.  Mercury was being slowly dismantled by the Almighty.  Mercury was hollowed out by the Vex.  I think some of the Vex made it onto the Almighty. 

Thoughts?

Yep, that sounds pretty on track Michael. And I would LOVE to see Vex on the Leviathan, it could add a whole new feel to the thing.

It'd be nice to go back to the Almighty too. It didn't get a lot of time to shine in D2, and it's a visually stunning location. Maybe we could go back there to stop the Vex from harvesting energy from the Sun?

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4002 posts

It's out in left field , but I think your on to something , I think your right it could be Vex themed , maybe we will be returning to , dare I say it , The Vault of Glass !! we will see in 10 days , I really have to get off my ass and get the DLC !!

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

It's out in left field , but I think your on to something , I think your right it could be Vex themed , maybe we will be returning to , dare I say it , The Vault of Glass !! we will see in 10 days , I really have to get off my ass and get the DLC !!

I don't think we'll see the original Vault of Glass. If we do, it will be in the infinite forest as the one shown in the CoO trailer was a simulation that Osiris went into.

• Vipertec likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4002 posts

I don't think we'll see the original Vault of Glass. If we do, it will be in the infinite forest as the one shown in the CoO trailer was a simulation that Osiris went into.

Now it makes more sense , yes , the infinite forest , that's where we could see the Vault !