Comprehensive Destiny 2 Survey

Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

stevetheimpact

stevetheimpact

New Blood

• 2 posts

I previously posted a quick survey about Destiny 2 on Reddit, and /u/SamHPL1 (also on Reddit) recently posted their Destiny 2 Experience Survey (which was an excellent survey) but I felt both of them were extremely limited in the amount of data that could be gleaned from them, so I've created a new, comprehensive survey to fill in the blanks.

The survey supports multiple choices for a lot of questions, as well, it will allow you to enter your own answers on questions that don't have an answer that fits your views.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could take your time to fill out the survey (link at the top of this post) and help me get a lot of really good, usable information.

As with the prior survey, all survey data will be shared openly with the community, and cross-section charts/reports will be made available as soon as a reasonable number of responses come in.

This survey has 65 questions and should take around 10 - 15 minutes of your time.

**TL;DR** - Take this Comprehensive Destiny 2 Survey if you have 10 - 15 minutes to spare. It would be appreciated.

• Art of War and michael6745 like this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Welcome!!!  Thanks for the surveys.  I'll be taking the second one shortly.

I previously posted a quick survey about Destiny 2 on Reddit, and /u/SamHPL1 (also on Reddit) recently posted their Destiny 2 Experience Survey (which was an excellent survey) but I felt both of them were extremely limited in the amount of data that could be gleaned from them, so I've created a new, comprehensive survey to fill in the blanks.

The survey supports multiple choices for a lot of questions, as well, it will allow you to enter your own answers on questions that don't have an answer that fits your views.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could take your time to fill out the survey (link at the top of this post) and help me get a lot of really good, usable information.

As with the prior survey, all survey data will be shared openly with the community, and cross-section charts/reports will be made available as soon as a reasonable number of responses come in.

This survey has 65 questions and should take around 10 - 15 minutes of your time.

**TL;DR** - Take this Comprehensive Destiny 2 Survey if you have 10 - 15 minutes to spare. It would be appreciated.

Completed.

Please post link in here when the results are available.

Thanks for the time to put this together.

• Art of War likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question