Photo

Destiny is completely unplayable due to what I found out this weekend.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

/sarcasm on

I don't know why it took me this long to figure this out.  But what the hell happened to the horns on the Sparrows?  I cannot speed around Nessus and honk at you as I buzz past you.  I find this unacceptable!!!!  

/sarcasm off

• Kingdomville likes this

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 304 posts

/sarcasm on

I don't know why it took me this long to figure this out.  But what the hell happened to the horns on the Sparrows?  I cannot speed around Nessus and honk at you as I buzz past you.  I find this unacceptable!!!!  

/sarcasm off

I know, right? It's absolutely unacceptable that I can't honk my Dramatic Horn all around the EDZ.

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

Anyone finding that the Sparrows that they receive have different max speeds?

I've got 1 legendary Sparrow at 160, 2 at 150 and even some others at lower max speeds.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 304 posts

I've got 1 legendary Sparrow at 160, 2 at 150 and even some others at lower max speeds.

Yeah, it seems to correspond to the perks. I think the ones that can be summoned faster have higher speeds than the trick sparrows.

BK54

BK54

Forum Lieutenant

• 171 posts

It took you this long to figure that out? /facepalm.

They'll bring it back, i figure it'd be easy to do so.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Yes, I have sparrows at 150 and 160. The 150's I shard since they'll be crappy in the SRL.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

Yes, I have sparrows at 150 and 160. The 150's I shard since they'll be crappy in the SRL.

SRL who said anything about SRL , I haven't heard anything about it , private match yes , SRL  nothing , what have you heard ? 

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

SRL who said anything about SRL , I haven't heard anything about it , private match yes , SRL  nothing , what have you heard ? 

Just rumors and conjecture...  Nothing concrete.  I have a feeling it will be back during the Dawning.

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1862 posts

Miss the horns as well. Out of habit, I move my thumb thinking it will work and then I'm like 'oh yeah, this is D2'. lol

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 304 posts

Just rumors and conjecture...  Nothing concrete.  I have a feeling it will be back during the Dawning.

Yeah, and there's references to SRL within some item lore tabs, so you can be sure that even if it doesn't return during the Dawning, it will definitely arrive at some point.

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

You know, this really didn't bother me until you pointed it out to me. 

I was just about set to stop playing because it started to annoy me so much. 

But Tes recently gifted me the Hastilude.

Lances ... streamers ... wicked back blast ...

It made everything all better.  So I continued to play. 

• michael6745 and Kingdomville like this