michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Grab it if you don't have it.

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

Ok ... I'll jump back and grab it just to see what I was missing. 

:)

wonega

wonega

Forum Lieutenant

• 239 posts

ha this thread might have legs , are you reading Bungie people are logging in to Destiny 1 in a hunt for a decent weapon.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3979 posts

MINE MINE MINE !!!! Got it !! Now I just need Zen Meteor ! Then I have the PS exclusive weapons !!

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

I picked it up and was underwhelmed. 

Although it did give me a little time with my "Not Like the Others" and "Icebreaker" for a little while.

Oh what fun Icebreaker was, even if it was for only 30 minutes. 

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

I picked it up and was underwhelmed. 

Although it did give me a little time with my "Not Like the Others" and "Icebreaker" for a little while.

Oh what fun Icebreaker was, even if it was for only 30 minutes. 

Yeah, the Jade Rabbit is a niche gun.  It's basically a two shot sniper which never fit my mobile play style.  That's why when I got it.  I tried it and placed it on the wall with the other underwhelming exotics.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3979 posts

I think we need Icebreaker in Destiny 2 , hmmmmmmm maybe I'll start another annoying campaign , now where the hell's Ubo , I think it annoyed him the most !! 

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3979 posts

Xur had Jade Rabbit AGAIN this week 11/3 !! So if you didn't get it last week you can get it now , I have enough strange cons to get one more weapon ( without grinding) So I saving them in hopes of Xur selling Zen Meteor one of these weeks !