Photo

The Music of Destiny

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 306 posts

I've been listening to Destiny's soundtracks lately. Like, A LOT. The music is really great for studying, either because it's peaceful and relaxing, or because it's loud, emotional and makes my homework actually feel like it matters.

I've compiles a playlist of some of my favourite tracks, and I've got a few of them here (EXCEPT THE D2 SOUNDTRACK ISN'T AVAILABLE ON SPOTIFY, SO I JUST CRY INSTEAD):

1. Dominus Ghaul (Destiny 2 OST)

2. Regicide (Destiny: The Taken King OST)

3. Cabal Stomp (Destiny OST)

4. Battle Stations (Destiny 2 OST)

5. Remembrance (Destiny: The Taken King OST)

What are some of your favourites?

Art of War

Art of War

Knights of the 7 Kingdoms

• 700 posts

I've been listening to Destiny's soundtracks lately. Like, A LOT. The music is really great for studying, either because it's peaceful and relaxing, or because it's loud, emotional and makes my homework actually feel like it matters.

I've compiles a playlist of some of my favourite tracks, and I've got a few of them here (EXCEPT THE D2 SOUNDTRACK ISN'T AVAILABLE ON SPOTIFY, SO I JUST CRY INSTEAD):

Destiny music is one of the best things about the game. But I'm not sure about listening to it while doing homework. I'm writing a final paper for an IT Communications class right now and I think it would just make me want to go play Destiny lol

• sgtcoy and Kingdomville like this

Deltatoast89

Deltatoast89

Forum Lieutenant

• 172 posts

All of those are great. Some other tracks that I like are Cabal Breach, Eyes Up, Siege Engine and Sepiks Redux.
  • Kingdomville likes this

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 306 posts

All of those are great. Some other tracks that I like are Cabal Breach, Eyes Up, Siege Engine and Sepiks Redux.

Oh my gosh, yes, I love Cabal Breach, I'm listening to it right now. As a matter of fact, I think I'd have to say that TTK has the best soundtrack.

Sepiks Redux is great to, but I've never really given Eyes Up or Siege Engine a listen.

Destiny music is one of the best things about the game. But I'm not sure about listening to it while doing homework. I'm writing a final paper for an IT Communications class right now and I think it would just make me want to go play Destiny lol

Yeah, if you're doing a final then stay away from that. As difficult as it is to say, homework is still more important than Destiny (jeez, I feel like my Dad).

• Art of War and sgtcoy like this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

I love the Destiny soundstracks.  I have it on iTunes and crank it up at work when they come on.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 306 posts

I love the Destiny soundstracks.  I have it on iTunes and crank it up at work when they come on.

Aw, I wish I could put those on at work, but all my coworkers just listen to Shawn Mendes and Maroon 5. No Taste!  :down:

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

Aw, I wish I could put those on at work, but all my coworkers just listen to Shawn Mendes and Maroon 5. No Taste!  :down:

Everyone around me uses headphones, I am old school and use speakers on my computer.  Plus, I'm up and down so much, I got tired of taking off the headphones.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 306 posts

Everyone around me uses headphones, I am old school and use speakers on my computer.  Plus, I'm up and down so much, I got tired of taking off the headphones.

Lucky!

We have to listen to the radio at work for any sort of music, so there's never anything good on (except for the occassional Bastille song, but I have to emphasise occassional).

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

The company policy is we are not allowed any mp3's etc on our company computers.  I have my iTunes library on an external hard drive.  :)

I was listening to Spotify last night while I was playing and I have all the Destiny soundtracks in my playlist.  What I love about the Destiny music is it bring memories back about when I first heard the music.  It's good stuff.

Sepiks Redux just came on in rotation on my iTunes.  I so want to put my D1 disc in and run this strike.

This music get's me amped up.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 306 posts

The company policy is we are not allowed any mp3's etc on our company computers.  I have my iTunes library on an external hard drive.  :)

I was listening to Spotify last night while I was playing and I have all the Destiny soundtracks in my playlist.  What I love about the Destiny music is it bring memories back about when I first heard the music.  It's good stuff.

Sepiks Redux just came on in rotation on my iTunes.  I so want to put my D1 disc in and run this strike.

This music get's me amped up.

Yeah, I'd even say that Sepiks Redux is better than Sepiks Prime.

Also, can we talk about Deathsinger's Dirge for a moment? It's only 46 seconds long, but it's by far one of the weirdest pieces of music I've ever heard. My friend and I think that it sounds an awful lot like a screaming space velociraptor having a seizure.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

Yeah, I'd even say that Sepiks Redux is better than Sepiks Prime.

Also, can we talk about Deathsinger's Dirge for a moment? It's only 46 seconds long, but it's by far one of the weirdest pieces of music I've ever heard. My friend and I think that it sounds an awful lot like a screaming space velociraptor having a seizure.

OMG, I can't handle Deathsinger's Dirge.  I need to take it out of the playlist.  LOL..

MY other favorite for some reason is:

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 306 posts

OMG, I can't handle Deathsinger's Dirge.  I need to take it out of the playlist.  LOL..

MY other favorite for some reason is:

Oh yes, the Vex and Ishtar Sink are also very good.