Photo

The chase to 305

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Well.  I have every item on my Hunter to 300 (305 with the +5 mod) except for my Cloak.  

Where do I get a 300 cloak??!!?!?!?!?!  I've cleared all the Powerful engrams except the Raid this week.  

Hewp!!!

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1862 posts

Can't help ya there. But remember, it's not a sprint, it's a marathon.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Can't help ya there. But remember, it's not a sprint, it's a marathon.

But the finish tape is right in front of me.

For those of you who have all 300 gear (without mods) where did you get your class item?

RagingSociopath

RagingSociopath

Forum Lieutenant

• 255 posts

But the finish tape is right in front of me.

For those of you who have all 300 gear (without mods) where did you get your class item?

I haven't gotten a 300 cloak yet, but all of my cloaks have been dropped from every source available.

Art of War

Art of War

Knights of the 7 Kingdoms

• 700 posts

I'm a 293 with absolutely no motivation to get to 300. I'd still be around 285 if it wasn't for the Iron Banner.

Btw... I was a 400 on all 3 characters in D1.

• sgtcoy likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

I got my Clan XP powerful engram on my Titan last night and got a 300 mark.  So it is all RNG on the powerful engrams as to whether I get a cloak or not.  grumble.

• R MK XXV likes this

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Sergeant

• 108 posts

RNG can be frustrating.  Kinda like playing for roughly 30 days in D1 and not getting the Ghally.  I had to wait and buy it from Xur.  Then I bought like 15 of them. 

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Yeah, RNG is a funny thing.  I had a friend who didn't get the Zen Meteor until the first day of Rise of Iron.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

Yeah, RNG is a funny thing.  I had a friend who didn't get the Zen Meteor until the first day of Rise of Iron.  

I thought the Zen Meteor was a ROI  , PS exclusive weapon  oO  oO  oO  oO

The only thing I have that is 300 is .............wait for it .............BOOTS !!! the Exotic ones not sure of the name , my hunter has them,he's 275, my 'lock is at 295 and my titan is 90 , being I really do have as much time to play as I did D1 , I'm in no hurry ! 

Mtannert23

Mtannert23

Forum Sergeant

• 96 posts

The only thing I have that is 300 is .............wait for it .............BOOTS !!! the Exotic ones not sure of the name , my hunter has them,he's 275, my 'lock is at 295 and my titan is 90 , being I really do have as much time to play as I did D1 , I'm in no hurry ! 

To be honest, the game becomes boring as soon as you reach level 305, so don't stress :)

I still need to do a nightfall and raid on prestige.. and go flawless, don't think flawless will ever happen though.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Zen Meteor was a PS4 exclusive that came out in the April update for TTK.

I just need a couple items to RNG drop from the Powerful Engrams on both my hunter and my titan and I'm 305.  I just started my Warlock last night.

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Sergeant

• 108 posts

Yeah, I'm not to concerned about hurrying to 305.  I guy in my clan was 305 on all 3 guys in like 3 weeks.  It was ridiculous.  Now he has nothing to do.  Literally.  I'm 300 on all guys and I figure just doing powerful engram bounties/missions or whatever their called I should be there in about 3 more weeks.  Then I will be bored until December.  Just imagine in December we will have a bump in power level and a couple of story missions, a new strike or 2, and a couple of Crucible maps.  I am overwhelmed with anticipation.  <- sarcasm

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

It would be nice if they would fix the duplicate exotic nonsense , I only need so many Starfire Protocols and Risk Runners !!

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

It would be nice if they would fix the duplicate exotic nonsense , I only need so many Starfire Protocols and Risk Runners !!

If you could infuse them across characters or into other weapons then it would be different. But once you get one the rest are useless, just about.

• Vipertec likes this

str8upnobs

str8upnobs

Recruit

• 28 posts

Yeah, I'm not to concerned about hurrying to 305.  I guy in my clan was 305 on all 3 guys in like 3 weeks.  It was ridiculous.  Now he has nothing to do.  Literally.  I'm 300 on all guys and I figure just doing powerful engram bounties/missions or whatever their called I should be there in about 3 more weeks.  Then I will be bored until December.  Just imagine in December we will have a bump in power level and a couple of story missions, a new strike or 2, and a couple of Crucible maps.  I am overwhelmed with anticipation.  <- sarcasm

Better damn well be a raid in there too! If not, even more rats are gonna flee the ship.

• sgtcoy likes this

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Sergeant

• 108 posts

It's too soon for them to put out a new Raid.  IMO they would not be "due" until about the 6 month mark.  I hope I'm wrong but not getting my hopes up. 

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

If they put out another raid anytime soon it better be more about putting bullets into enemies and less about jumping around like a space age version of super Mario brothers !! I've only watched the Leviathan raid and with all the mechanics involved ,making it more like a platformer I have no desire to do it , just what I wouldn't call fun , I'd take Crotas End or Vog over that any day .

• sgtcoy likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

I don't know and wouldn't guess if/when a new raid would come out.  The past basically says one every September.  

VoG Sept 2014

Crota's End Jan 2015

King's Fall Sept 2015

WoTM Sept 2016

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Sergeant

• 108 posts

Yeah this new raid does have a Mario affect to it "the gauntlet" was spent racing around a track jumping in bubbles on a "connect 4" board.  Very lame but then again Bungie likes puzzles.  Why can't they just be boss fights not this cheesy crap.  I mean I have a gun and I trade it for running a orb around in a circle.  Yeah Bring back VOG or Croata-like Raids.  Sorry to complain again but.....  they keep throwing fuel on the fire.. 

On a bright note.  Time to play an hour each character today to get your powerful engrams.  Have fun today so your ready to go again next Tuesday!!!!

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

Got my first piece of 305 gear last night after completing my first raid.

I received the Shadow's Cloak @ 305. 

Its cool looking.  I'll wear it for a while. 

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Got my first piece of 305 gear last night after completing my first raid.

I received the Shadow's Cloak @ 305. 

Its cool looking.  I'll wear it for a while. 

Awesome  Post a picture!!!

I'm hoping to get a 300 cloak from the powerful engrams on this weekly reset.  It's the last piece I need for my hunter.

str8upnobs

str8upnobs

Recruit

• 28 posts

It's too soon for them to put out a new Raid.  IMO they would not be "due" until about the 6 month mark.  I hope I'm wrong but not getting my hopes up. 

It won't be too soon imo come December DLC drop. Crota was available at time of 2nd dlc drop in D1. Iirc it came just under a month later than this dlc is rumored to have been dropping, but that being said. There's been enough time, I EXPECT a new raid with all of the paid dlc drops. No PoE crap, a real shooty, shooty, bang, bang raid w/ SOME puzzle "elements" , multiple bossses and enough secrets to keep the community guessing until the next raid. Is that too much to ask? :whistling:

• sgtcoy likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Is that too much to ask? :whistling:

A d*** wall.  We need a d*** wall moment.  "Oh, go stand by the floating light."  Okaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I also want a Y1 Gjallyhorn moment.

That awesome exotic that has a 2% chance of dropping that when it finally does you scream like a little girl with joy...

• str8upnobs and sgtcoy like this

str8upnobs

str8upnobs

Recruit

• 28 posts

A d*** wall.  We need a d*** wall moment.  "Oh, go stand by the floating light."  Okaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That awesome exotic that has a 2% chance of dropping that when it finally does you scream like a little girl with joy...

They replaced that with the Tickling Kitten , and it drops weekly it seems ===

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

Wait till you get to the fan room.