Photo

I've changed my meta away from the MIDA

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

I've changed my Meta.  I've been hearing so much about the SMG the Antiope-D.  I've turned in a ton of gunsmith packages and this SMG still eludes me. 

I read on another board how if you run the Nessus Adveture Exodus Seige, the blue SMG called the Sondoc-c which you get at the end of this is the blue equivalent of the Antiope-D.  I got this on my Hunter and my Titan.

I ran the Sondoc-C and either an AR (usually the Prosecutor) or the Manannan SR4 as an elemental Scout and I was having fun. The Sondoc shreds at close range.  

It felt good running something other than Mida and an AR.  LOL...

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Sergeant

• 108 posts

I got the Antiope-D over the weekend and seen it was a smg in the primary slot and into the trash bin it went.  It might be the next best thing but my aim with fast firing weapons is like trying to control a fire hose. 

I did have fun with the IB SMG that I got out of my 1st package.  lol.  Then got tired of being killed by Uriel's so I put it up and joined in.  I found myself using the Lincoln Green a whole lot this week.  Trying to wean myself from 3rd eye.   

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

I got the Antiope-D over the weekend and seen it was a smg in the primary slot and into the trash bin it went.  It might be the next best thing but my aim with fast firing weapons is like trying to control a fire hose. 

I did have fun with the IB SMG that I got out of my 1st package.  lol.  Then got tired of being killed by Uriel's so I put it up and joined in.  I found myself using the Lincoln Green a whole lot this week.  Trying to wean myself from 3rd eye.   

The funny thing is, I may have gotten an Antiope and shreded it because it was an SMG, but I can't remember now.  

But I've been trying to switch up my game and do things differently.  So I tried this.

I was surprised with this one.  I have two kinetic stabilizing mods and this thing pulls straight up.  At close range this thing shreds and you can keep it on target easy enough.  It's the longer distances that I have issues.  

RagingSociopath

RagingSociopath

Forum Lieutenant

• 255 posts

I have tried to keep one of each style of legendary on my Hunter, even if they're items I don't use. Unless it's Vanguard. Reason being is so if I get an Exotic or Higher LL weapon that I don't like or need, but I want to keep getting higher rewards, I use that to boost my light a bit.

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

No more MIDA META for Michael?  Man!

I always seem to fall back on the MIDA when my game falls apart.  Its like my zero point for rebuilding out of a funk.  

For the most part I run Nameless Midnight, Uriel's Gift and Curtain Call.  (Yes, a steaming pile of META, I know ;) )

But lately I have been trying to work with other weapon types I normally don't gravitate to.  

Elegy -49 (a fun little Suros Sniper)

The Hero's Burden (IB SMG)

The Time-Worn Spire (IB Pulse rifle, I've really grown attached to this one)

Good Bone Structure (Slug throwing shotgun)

There is a blue sniper rifle out there too that looks like the Longbow, has snap shop and another good perk that I tried out too, but recently brokedown. (I don't know why I did to be honest)

Most of the time I'll run something new while on patrol, but once I load up a strike or something with a purpose, I fall back into my go to weapons. 

Deltatoast89

Deltatoast89

Forum Lieutenant

• 172 posts

I have a habit of using Nameless Midnight and the IB pulse and they've put in work in PvP. Secondary wise, I use a Nergal most of the time but sometimes I get REAL spiteful and say "You know what...if you P.O.S's want to use the meta guns then let's nerf these guns together then. (At least I hope they get nerfed anyway)

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 303 posts

I've changed my Meta.  I've been hearing so much about the SMG the Antiope-D.  I've turned in a ton of gunsmith packages and this SMG still eludes me. 

I read on another board how if you run the Nessus Adveture Exodus Seige, the blue SMG called the Sondoc-c which you get at the end of this is the blue equivalent of the Antiope-D.  I got this on my Hunter and my Titan.

I ran the Sondoc-C and either an AR (usually the Prosecutor) or the Manannan SR4 as an elemental Scout and I was having fun. The Sondoc shreds at close range.  

It felt good running something other than Mida and an AR.  LOL...

I applaud you Michael. I have an undying respect for people that stray from the meta.