Photo

Favorite Story Missions

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Deltatoast89

Deltatoast89

Forum Lieutenant

• 172 posts

Alright, everyone. I've wanted to make a topic like this for quite some time. Destiny has had some REALLY good story missions in the years since release, so it begs the question...what are your favorite story missions in all of Destiny?

My personal favorites are The Coming War from TTK and 1AU from D2. The atmosphere of both missions are what make them my favorites with the whole spooky mysterious vibe of the former and the epic scenery and set pieces of the latter. Both of these story missions are the absolute standouts of Destiny to me.

So, fellow Guardians, what missions were your favorites?

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

I don't know , I really don't have a favorite !

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

I loved Homecoming.

After that I don't know.  I liked them all.  It was a well put together story line.  I can't remember the missions that much yet.  I need to play them more.  I don't really have a "favorite".

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 306 posts

The Sword of Crota

The Last Array

The Dark Beyond

The World's Grave

Eye of a Gate Lord

A Guardian Rises

The Archive

The Garden's Spire

The Black Garden

The Fist of Crota

Queen's Ransom

The Ruling House

The Silent Fang

The Coming War

The Dreadnaught

Lost to Light

Last Rites

Regicide

King of the Mountain

The Iron Tomb

Download Complete

Sufficient to say that the story missions have somehow ALWAYS been my favourite part of Destiny. I used to replay the vanilla campaign all the time. 

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Sergeant

• 108 posts

I started my 3rd and final character today and was going through the story missions and I have to say the third time is not been very enjoyable.  I am just slogging through it to get it over with.  So after today my favorite Story mission is none of them.  lol.  IMO, the longer story missions are just exactly that, too long.  I may be over exaggerating my dislike of the campaign but after 3 times it does get monotonous.  They did listen to the community and gave us a more detailed story, so kudos for that.  But the creepy, crawling, mission where you can't run but you have to "limp to the ghost," and follow the hawk/raven, I was ready to shoot the bird if it got me through it faster.     

• Art of War likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

I also just started my 3rd ( I must be insane ) ,I'm probably going to do it just like I did with my second , level up then go in and crush it !

• Art of War likes this

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 306 posts

I'm going to start my third soon. I've finished the campaign on my Warlock and Titan (because #warlockmasterrace), but it's time to reclaim my abilities for my Hunter now. Already bought Knucklehead Radar from Xur to level up faster!  :laugh:

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

I need to start my Warlock.  But I don't want to...