Photo

First Iron Banner of Destiny 2 starts 10/10/2017

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1481 posts

I did get every IB weapon except the submachine gun.

I only played through the 5 packages I mentioned before.  I received 2 SMG's, 1 side arm, 1 Pulse rifle and the Hunter Helmet. 

I had a little time to play over the weekend and choose to pass.  I didn't like the fact that no Iron Banner gear would drop in game.  Just from IB packages. 

Didn't really add any incentive to grinding out any more tokens. 

sgtcoy

sgtcoy

Forum Sergeant

• 114 posts

I turned in 12 packages or so and got tons of duplicates.  On a side note a guy on my friends list turned in 53 packages according to his emblem.  Not sure I could force myself to play that much.  To each their own, I guess. 

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

I have to say this.  After a week of Control in the Iron Banner and then 11 games of a mixed bag last night...  I will take iron Banner any day.  I played better, even against full fire teams.  

Last night sucked.  

One game of Supremacy, 1 minute in, two guys leave.  The final score was 1 to 33.  Thank goodness for the Mercy rule.  I got two kills that game, died 13 times.  It was horrible.  

I actually enjoyed the week of Iron Banner even when I got stomped.  Last night reminded me of why I am frustrated with the Quickplay method of the Crucible.