Photo

Best way to get Legendary Mods

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RagingSociopath

RagingSociopath

Forum Lieutenant

• 255 posts

So, has anyone come up with a way to farm Legendary Mods? I know you can take 3 standard Mods and boost them to Legendary Status, and I'd be open to a method of farming those, or just grabbing Legendary Mods...

If that's the case, I need to farm Glimmer, like lots of Glimmer. Truckloads of Glimmer, which I would have to find the best way to do that too...

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

I have not found a quick way to farm glimmer and mods.  Really haven't looked.  

RagingSociopath

RagingSociopath

Forum Lieutenant

• 255 posts

I have not found a quick way to farm glimmer and mods.  Really haven't looked.  

Only thing I can think of to farm glimmer is to to Lost Sectors/Chests/Public Events. But even THAT method, the rewards aren't great.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

Only thing I can think of to farm glimmer is to to Lost Sectors/Chests/Public Events. But even THAT method, the rewards aren't great.

It would seem to me that public events would be the most rewarding.  But then only if you can proc the heroic.  No matter what, it's all time consuming. There isn't anything that you can quickly to get glimmer and mods.  

I do have a ghost that gives me more glimmer in the EDZ, 

RagingSociopath

RagingSociopath

Forum Lieutenant

• 255 posts

It would seem to me that public events would be the most rewarding.  But then only if you can proc the heroic.  No matter what, it's all time consuming. There isn't anything that you can quickly to get glimmer and mods.  

I do have a ghost that gives me more glimmer in the EDZ, 

I might look into using my extra glimmer stuff, and using my 3h treasure maps... I just save glimmer for Cayde's stash's but I think the Legendary Drop rates out of those aren't enough anymore.