Photo

NLTO w/explosive&radar vs hung jury with radar and kills regerate

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

lyle67

lyle67

New Blood

• 2 posts
So I have 13 hours to make a descision. I got back into playing destiny recently and got to level 40. Now I can buy good gear from the vendors. Ive been looking for a scout rifle. Im not waiting for another roll bc I figure this is going to be the best one for a while. The choice is between the hung jury sr4 280dmg w/radar, kills while critically wounded regenerate health, and increased reload and stability when 2 enemies are nearby.

Then theres Not Like the Others with the vanguard armory. Its nobgod roll either but its not bad with explosive rounds, radar, and kills with the final round in the magazine have a chance to increase reload. It may not seem like a tough decision, especially with me leaning towards hung jury, but how useful is regenerating health if I have to be at critical for it to take effect? Do explosive rounds cause more damnage in pvp? Last Extremity is also up for sale.

Is Hung Jury the best the tower vendors offer? Will the game still continue to sell versions of HJ even if I own one?

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

Can't really answer the other questions, but: "Will the game still continue to sell versions of HJ even if I own one?"

Yep!

• lyle67 likes this

lyle67

lyle67

New Blood

• 2 posts
Thanks that was important to me.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

This is past your 13 hour window, sorry.

For me. I prefer the HJ over NLTO anyday.  But again, that is MY preference. 

If you have the marks, get both, go out and shoot with both and see which one feels better for YOU.

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1865 posts

As far as the perks you have, while some are useful, there are others that not preferred. For example with the HJ, the radar will be available all the time while the health regeneration will proc usually when fighting large mobs of enemies or in a pvp fight. The explosive rounds in NLTO is one of my favorites but you are never gonna (usually) get the kill on the final round to get that increase in reload speed, so that perk is not gonna proc except about 2% of the time. Out of the two, I would stick with the HJ. 

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1481 posts

NLTO is a pretty fun gun to use. 

It took me a while to get a good roll on one, but when I finally did it was (IMO) more fun to use than the Hung Jury.

It became one of my favorite guns late in the game.  If I would have had it sooner I would have been a main go to gun instead of my ... um ... I forgot what I was using before it besides MIDA. 

I'll have to check once the Bungie site comes back up.