Photo

Legendary Weapons Review/Guide

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

jmccall106

jmccall106

New Blood

• 4 posts

A few years ago you could find a bunch of legendary weapons guides that included all the legendary weapons in the game and where to obtain them. Does anyone know of if/where you can find one for D2. I am kind of a collector and would like to find a list of all legendary guns in D2.

RagingSociopath

RagingSociopath

Forum Lieutenant

• 255 posts

Start with EDZ, each vendor SHOWS you what gear they can give you (When you turn in all the reputation tokens, you look at their inventory where you'd pick up the Legendary Item Reward with Y or Triangle). Mark it off. Then move to Titan... Same thing. Then move to Nessus... Do the same thing. Then EDZ... Then do the same thing. Then the Crucible... Same thing... Then Vanguard... Same thing... Then Vanguard Memories... Repeat... Then Dead Orbit... Then New Monarchy... Then FWC... Then Exotics... Then the Raid...

They're not HIDING legendaries anymore... You just gotta grind like the wind to get them. Grind the Rep Boosters, turn 'em in.

Curtivobrady

Curtivobrady

Apprentice

• 41 posts

check the main page. It has one that says the best pvp guns and then also one for factions. That's as close as it gets

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1862 posts

I checked out a bunch of YouTube videos and websites to get an idea what weapons seemed to be best. When I made a list, I took the ones that were most frequently mentioned. I can't remember which ones they were but there was a kinetic scout rifle, a kinetic hand cannon, a sniper rifle. Sorry, no names.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

https://www.destinym...ats-spreadsheet

• Art of War and HockeyDad21 like this

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1862 posts

Nice

jmccall106

jmccall106

New Blood

• 4 posts

Thanks for the replies. I also found a handy checklist at Destinysets.com  It searches and synces with your account and highlights which weapons and armor pieces you have already obtained. Great tool for all the collectors who want to attempt to obtain full sets of gear.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

Thanks for the replies. I also found a handy checklist at Destinysets.com  It searches and synces with your account and highlights which weapons and armor pieces you have already obtained. Great tool for all the collectors who want to attempt to obtain full sets of gear.

Yes, I've used this site. Very nice.  It shows me that I don't have the Hunter legs for the Nightstalker that I want so bad.  It taunts me....

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

They've updated this spreadsheet with the new IB weapons.

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1862 posts

That magenta color........hurts......my..........eyes. Can't...........see...........