Photo

Destiny Bugs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

Well, I ran into a big bug this weekend.

I was farming public events for Faction tokens.  I popped into Nessus into the area where Failsafe is.  As there was a couple of minutes until the event, I pop the flag, get my super and run off to go say Hi to Failsafe and redeem some Nessus tokens.  

While I'm at the Failsafe terminal, the prompt to approach isn't there.  I go outside, kill myself and try again, still doesn't work. Very strange. I figured maybe it's a server glitch and will clear up shortly.  I didn't want to fast travel back as there were several other guardians waiting for the event that I didn't want to lose.

Then I wait around, and the event starts.  I hear Failsafe talking, I see gaurdians shooting, but I see no enemies.  Not one.  Seriously.  The enemies were not there.  I watched as the guardians shoot into mid air, I shot where their bullets were crossing, but I was doing no damage. But I was gaining glimmer. 

Finally, heroic event ends, I get my Faction tokens and I get the after event loot.  

Easiest heroic ever!!!

I fast traveled back to the area, when to see Failsafe and all was normal. 

Interesting.

What bugs have you run across.

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1862 posts

I too did have a public event glitch on me once over the weekend. It was one of the Earth events where the servitor spawns and you have to kill the smaller ones to get the heroic. Darnest thing where I couldn't damage any of the enemies. Luckily, there were blueberries doing he event as well so they got the job done.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

The only bug I still run across is any "valuable target" chest I open , i only get glimmer and a token , no loot !

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

The only bug I still run across is any "valuable target" chest I open , i only get glimmer and a token , no loot !

That's the same for me.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

That's the same for me.

Bungie said they were going to fix that with the last hot fix , apparently not !

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

Bungie said they were going to fix that with the last hot fix , apparently not !

They said they'd fix a lot of things in the last hot fix that were.  I still have random crashes flying into the tower. 

I still get emtpy chests with the Cayde stashes.  

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

They said they'd fix a lot of things in the last hot fix that were.  I still have random crashes flying into the tower. 

I still get emtpy chests with the Cayde stashes.  

Yeah , it's horrible you go thru all this hard work and you get NOTHING !! all the public events , a token and some glimmer . I did get an exotic the first or second day , but nothing since then !!