Photo

How to win against the MIDA

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RagingSociopath

RagingSociopath

Forum Lieutenant

• 255 posts

Okay, I'm not going to critique that much, but there are NUMEROUS ways to win against the MIDA, you offered up 4 options. But you also offered up 5 Great Legendary PVP 1 known Good Exotic. Okay, fair enough, but whoever went through that didn't factor in Scathelocke the EDZ Sporting a 42 Round Magazine at 600 RPM you assume it's just a wildly inaccurate bullet hose. That isn't the case. 21 impact, which isn't bad for an Auto Rifle, especially when you consider that it sits at 66 Handling and 45 Stability. The weapon's Perks include HC Rounds (Slightly Increased Range) and Under Pressure (Improved Stability and Accuracy as the Magazine gets lower) with MINIMAL Training, you can honestly take this rifle into Crucible and use the first few rounds in the mag to drop a shield, by then the "Under Pressure" mod is functional, and you can train your shots on headshots alone. I've outshot MANY a MIDA this way, closing the distance as I do so.

"That's great Nemmy, but seriously like RNGesus is going to drop that cool freaking weapon for everyone." Yeah, because it's the EDZ Token Reward. You just run crap on EDZ, get tokens, turn them in, EVENTUALLY you'll get one. (I've gotten 5 thus far.)

Seriously folks, it's a BEAST in PVP, I'm not going to say it beats Uriel's Gaze, but why not a one two combo? (Personally I go for the Sunshot or Coldheart as my Secondary just because they're the highest leveled right now) But why not try it out, give it a shot? See what it has to offer. The guns PD offered aren't bad by any stretch. But if you're an Auto-Rifle fan, this is honestly the closest thing to the Khovosov from D1 that I have found, and in PVP it's far more cruel to guardians than the Khovostov was. (And I wiped an enemy team on D1 with Khovostov.)

Photos to see

Perks

If you're looking for a Scout Rife Twist to MIDA. Look for Call to Serve. I think it handles as well as the MIDA and taps the enemies just as hard, if not harder.

Attached Files

Curtivobrady

Curtivobrady

Apprentice

• 46 posts

I use the scathelock. Its a monster.

RagingSociopath

RagingSociopath

Forum Lieutenant

• 255 posts

I use the scathelock. Its a monster.

So do I. It MURDERS in PVP. The more you shoot the more accurate you become. In the hands of a Titan with those exotic bracers that increase it's stability it's just... Destructive. BUT! I PVP on my hunter.