Photo

What's your favorite Jumpship class?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your favorite Jump Ship class? (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Favorite Jump Ship class

1. Echo Class: Perfect for racers and daredevils. (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. Leopard Class: Perfect for warriors and commanders. (2 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

3. Minerva Class: Perfect for warriors and commanders. (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

4. Nautilus Class: Perfect for explorers and wanderers. (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

5. Odyssey Class: Perfect for explorers and wanderers. (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

6. Vector Class: Perfect for racers and daredevils. (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

7. Wanderwing - Starting ship (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

Granted there are various variants of each of these ship classes, but what is your favorite Jumpship class?

Echo Class: Echo-class jumpship. Perfect for racers and daredevils.

Echo_Zero_Screenshot.jpg

Leopard class: Leopard-class jumpship. Perfect for warriors and commanders.

Leopard_Zero_Screenshot.jpg

Minerva Class: Minerva-class jumpship. Perfect for warriors and commanders.

Minerva_Zero_Screenshot.jpg

Nautilus Class: Nautilus-class jumpship. Perfect for explorers and wanderers.
Nautilus_Zero_Screenshot.jpg

Odyssey Class: Odyssey-class jumpship. Perfect for explorers and wanderers.
Odyssey_Zero_Screenshot.jpg

Vector Class: Vector-class jumpship. Perfect for racers and daredevils.
Vector_Zero_Screenshot.jpg

Wanderwing:  Hawthorne gave you this old, heavily refurbished jumpship. Not moddable.

I'm a big fan of my Leopard class Tidal Dawn.

I like the big blocky engines on it.

I think that the only way I'll jump out of this one is if I get another one with a different pattern.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

For some reason I'm not a really big fan of the jump ships in D2.  I started out on my Hunter with the Vector class.  It always flew as there was no center of gravity and it bothered me.  I have the Minerva class with Hunter logo and Titan logo for my two toons.  I just prefer a bulkier ship. It comes down the a literal thing for me in the game.  I used to pick apart the D1 ships based on aerodynamics, etc.  LOL...

RagingSociopath

RagingSociopath

Forum Lieutenant

• 255 posts

For some reason I'm not a really big fan of the jump ships in D2.  I started out on my Hunter with the Vector class.  It always flew as there was no center of gravity and it bothered me.  I have the Minerva class with Hunter logo and Titan logo for my two toons.  I just prefer a bulkier ship. It comes down the a literal thing for me in the game.  I used to pick apart the D1 ships based on aerodynamics, etc.  LOL...

You know, I have 3 Legendary Ships. A Vector Class, a Leopard Class, and a Nautilus class... Honestly, the Vector just LOOKS more appealing in my opinion. I hope here soon they bring out more chassis though. The Minerva Class is the only one who looks class specific, and that's basically like a Titan Drop Ship (In my eyes) The Vector seems more like a Hunter ship (Sleek, Quick, Agile) though the Echo Class works too. I just don't see the a Warlock Class Ship... So I use the Legendary Nautilus class for it...

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

You know, I have 3 Legendary Ships. A Vector Class, a Leopard Class, and a Nautilus class... Honestly, the Vector just LOOKS more appealing in my opinion. I hope here soon they bring out more chassis though. The Minerva Class is the only one who looks class specific, and that's basically like a Titan Drop Ship (In my eyes) The Vector seems more like a Hunter ship (Sleek, Quick, Agile) though the Echo Class works too. I just don't see the a Warlock Class Ship... So I use the Legendary Nautilus class for it...

The vector class always reminds me of this.

-font-b-Balancing-b-font-Balance-font-b-

• R MK XXV likes this

RagingSociopath

RagingSociopath

Forum Lieutenant

• 255 posts

The vector class always reminds me of this.

-font-b-Balancing-b-font-Balance-font-b-

... I hate you now...

• R MK XXV and michael6745 like this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

... I hate you now...

*chuckle*

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

The first ship I received was an Echo class ship.  I really liked it.  It looks very sleek and worthy of space travel but ... it had the Titans emblem on it.  (I'm a Hunter)

So for what ever reason I felt a little weird about using it.

Then I received my Leopard class ship "Tidal Dawn" and I have been using that ever sense. 

I recently received a Minerva class ship "Leonid MV" but again, it has a Titan emblem on it ... and its Coral Rabbit transmat animation.  I'm not all about the bunnies. 

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

I hate the ones with the cabal animation, which is weird that I haven't gotten one of those animations yet.

But I am constantly getting a cabal ball dropped on my head and dying. Then I go to the tower and someone spawn on me with one of those I get PTS.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

I have Nautilus , Minerva and Leopard class ships , I use the Nautilus , the "blocky" ships just don't look right to me ! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question