Photo

This is Me!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ben9096

Ben9096

New Blood

• 1 posts

My background is a little different from others that I've met in various communities centered around video games, which gives me a unique perspective that has allowed me to see solutions that are creative and resourceful as well. I grew up around viedo games and technology almost my entire life, I've studied C++ since I was 14 which gives me different takes on how thigns are layed out. I know this is no job interview but I'm a straight A student, not dumb at all and I do have common sense. I also have a lot of experience with shooters from the past to the present, I own a PS3 and a PS4 and I have a lot of experience in the games on there. And hey not to be too generic or anything but I'm a really nice guy and I'm not annoying to be around. Lastly I'm really good at communication, it's one of those things that I really was terrible at when I first came into online shooters but since then I've gotten a hell of a lot better at it. In all areas I don't consider myself to be "special" or stand out from the rest, I'm more of a jack of all trades kind of guy that can handle every situation making good decisions along the way. Anyways I'm really just looking for a good group of people to play with and just have some fun!

• HockeyDad21 and Kingdomville like this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4002 posts

Welcome Guardian  !

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1865 posts

Welcome to the forum Ben. We are glad you are here. That was an awesome intro too!

metalman5150

metalman5150

Forum Lieutenant

• 255 posts

Guardians are in no short demand but guardians of your self-described, selfless, stature are quite rare. 

Welcome to the club!

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 316 posts

Welcome to the forums Ben!

Art of War

Art of War

Knights of the 7 Kingdoms

• 715 posts

Welcome to the forum Guardian

Lil'Ubo