Photo

Who's playing at launch? What's your food and drink of choice?

Question

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Mrchuckles21

Mrchuckles21

PvP Guru

• 843 posts

I'm off at 8:45pm and it drops at 9pm. I'm in the pacific time zone. I've prepped a bunch of breakfast burritos 🌯. They have eggs, rice, and bell peppers cooked in a habanero salsa. I've also got a lot of iced coffee. What are you consuming for the grind?
  • Kingdomville likes this

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1709 posts

probably diet coke

• Art of War likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

I'll be playing D1 until at least 1055pm CT, then switch over to D2.

I want to play D1 at the end.

I'll only get to play for about an hour so I'll probably get to play through at least the first mission.

I'll probably have a Dr Pepper and some chips, then about 1am go to bed to get up a 445am.  

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1862 posts

I actually try to not eat and drink at the same time while playing - there's liable to be spilled food and drink all over the place (especially when playing pvp). I'll probably be dressed comfortably sitting under some blankets while playing. I'll just be having my controller charger on standby when needed.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

...I'll probably be dressed comfortably sitting under some blankets while playing. I'll just be having my controller charger on standby when needed.

oh, that sounds so dirty...

Staph lnfection

Staph lnfection

Forum Lieutenant

• 268 posts

I get off work at midnight and im going to bed, getting up and think ill be sick and might have to take day off lol

OujaStrike

OujaStrike

King Snake

• 99 posts

Mountain Dew bought a case yesterday 

Art of War

Art of War

Knights of the 7 Kingdoms

• 700 posts

Just put in my first 4 hours of Destiny 2... it's 4am and I'm tapping out until tomorrow. Goodnight Guardians.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Well, mine was actually pretzels and a Dr Pepper.  

I actually played one of my best Rift games last night in D1.  27 kills, I i defeated the spark runner 6 times, I got my second Reign of Terror (15 kills streak) medal in my Destiny Career.  

I finished my Rift bounty, then played Clash until 1030 CT.  Then I watched some news as I'm worried about Irma and Florida as I have family there.  Then I go back to the PS4 and wait. 5 minutes... 2 minutes... 5 seconds...  It's available.  I log in....

wait wait wait wait.

I finally get in at 1122pm 

I got to a point where I was happy with my story progression, I got to level 4.  i don't want to say exactly where I got due to spoilers.  I know some haven't been able to play yet.

It was 130 at this time and I had to get up at 445am for work.

I am very happy with the game so far.  But I've told myself I'm not going to watch all the videos being put out yet.  I want to experience the game.  I will rank up, I have no issues with that and I don't need to rank up immediately.  So I'm good.

I'm just glad we get to experience all this new Destiny stuff together.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

GameStop Closed before I got there last night , I had to work til Midnight , leaving here in about an hour to make a Wally World run and then to Gamestop whne they open at 10am . Load it up and HOPE I get to play the first mission , I have a 4 day weekend coming up anyway , I don't eat while I play but this weekend there will be a few beers drank while I'm playing , and lots of high quality H2O !!

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1862 posts

Played some crucible for a couple hours. Then got into a chat party with some fellow clan members and we just waited until midnight. 12 AM comes and we all see who is able to get to start first. I see a message that servers are at capacity. What?!?! Waited about 15 minutes later and I was able to get one. Got the first story mission done and then it was off to bed. My alarm is waiting to try to wake me up about 4 hours later. I played a little this morning as part of my morning routine and got to walk around the new social area.

wonega

wonega

Forum Lieutenant

• 239 posts

worked the nightshift got home played until 11am , slept until 2pm just to take the edge off feeling sickly tired and back at it .

Ordered a take away ham and pinapple pizza and a reggae reggae burger .......(burp) just making room.

I'm at Level 10  Light Level 103.

PS I got about a hundred people in my friends list from LFG, normally 2/3 playing D1 the past few months now there is about 15/ 20

playing D2 at anyone time, looks like almost everyone that played D1 is now grinding D2

Mr. Badger

Mr. Badger

Badger Thor!

• 1621 posts

Why Pop-Tarts and  Rockstar my good sir! Clearly!

First one to diabeetus wins an extra exotic!

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6633 posts

probably diet coke

this...is disappointing....

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

this...is disappointing....

LOL , you got that right !! No more Pop Tarts !!!!! The fruit punch Rockstar is not bad though !!

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1709 posts

i actually did get diet fruit punch rockstar

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Media, Question