Photo

New to Planet Destiny

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RTC05

RTC05

New Blood

• 5 posts

First off I absolutely love the destiny series. Why else would I be here right? Been playing the game since well actually the alpha on PS4 then switched to XB1 with my friends for the release. Destiny 2 is upon us and I don't think I've been more excited for another game like this is a very long time. Fell in love with PlanetDestiny a while back and they keep getting better in my opinion. As far as Destiny goes I'm more of a PVE player and hoping in Destiny 2 i get better at PVP. I'm currently not in a clan am definitely looking for one. 

Like I said I am on Xbox One. I actually purchased the Destiny 2 White PS4 Pro bundle as well. I'm just way to escited right now. Hoping this will be the Destiny community for me to be at.

Thanks all.

Noles

Noles

Community Manager

• 4247 posts

:Welcome:

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 315 posts

Welcome to the forums! We'll do our best to make sure that this is the community for you to be at.  :D

VennligHund

VennligHund

New Blood

• 8 posts

Sounds like dedication to me. Lol I'm new here too, trying to find people who are good to work with when D2 drops since I was basically always solo in D1. Add me on One @ VennligHund anytime!

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3999 posts

Welcome Guardian ! 

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1865 posts

Welcome to the Forum. We are glad you are here.

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6634 posts

Welcome Guardian :)