Who's made or has a clan for Destiny 2?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Mrchuckles21

Mrchuckles21

PvP Guru

• 843 posts

Who's got a clan ready for Destiny 2???

I am asking this because I'm in a clan I started 2 years ago, and they're only 2 members. Now that clans offer what they do I would like to be a part of something more. I am interested in joining someones clan if they're openings. Worst case I can make a new one and try to recruit others. If you're part of a clan and would be interested in adding another guardian let me know. The clan doesn't need to be PVP focused. I'm gonna be playing lots of Pvp and Pve content. Playing 24 hours straight on day 1!!! So hyped!!
  • Art of War likes this

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 306 posts

One of my friends and I are going to make a clan. Still gotta work on a name though!

• Mrchuckles21 likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

I belong to League of Mature Gamers , everyone is chill and more then willing to help each other out , we currently have 2 clans from Destiny but planning on bringing the whole shooting match over with different names, here's a link to our website  , https://www.lmgamers.net/

Mrchuckles21

Mrchuckles21

PvP Guru

• 843 posts

I belong to League of Mature Gamers , everyone is chill and more then willing to help each other out , we currently have 2 clans from Destiny but planning on bringing the whole shooting match over with different names, here's a link to our website , https://www.lmgamers.net/.

It looks like its well put together. I would be interested in joining one of clans once they're set up

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

It looks like its well put together. I would be interested in joining one of clans once they're set up

They are, we have LMG Green (my clan) and LMG Gold , we also have LMG Blue for PS and LMG Black for PC 

Mrchuckles21

Mrchuckles21

PvP Guru

• 843 posts

They are, we have LMG Green (my clan) and LMG Gold , we also have LMG Blue for PS and LMG Black for PC 

How would I join? Create an account and apply to become a member?

• Vipertec likes this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

I can't join the League of Mature Gamers.  I do not fit the name of the Clan "mature"

• Mat likes this

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

I can't join the League of Mature Gamers.  I do not fit the name of the Clan "mature"

I think they are using the term "mature" as in aged ... not grown up.

You're old.  So you could join.  :thumbsup:

• Vipertec likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3982 posts

I think they are using the term "mature" as in aged ... not grown up.

You're old.  So you could join.  :thumbsup:

Yes as long as your over 18 and not a douche when you  play you can join , we will have a PlayStation and PC Clan this time around .

There is a trial period 14 days I believe and then you get voted in so , it's best if you play with as many members as possible , all good people and fun to play with , very chill and they get good laughs out of my horrible jumping skills !! 

Wide13

Wide13

New Blood

• 1 posts
I am rebuilding my destiny one clan, I had as three classes to level 400 and finished the book... still waiting for shirt lol.

Anyway FABLED GUARDIANZ is our clan, just request to join if interested ... well this is a PS4 clan... you didn't specify what you would be playing on.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question