Photo

I almost decided to quit Destiny last night

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

I got on late (later than I normally get on) and I played a game of Combined Arms so I can get the treasure package.

We start the game, it's on Bastion.  I start running and next thing I know I'm flying across the map and die. WTF.  Then I look and everyone but one on my team is dead.  Some freaking pin head blue berry decides he's going to get on his sparrow and take out his own team.  He did this the whole freaking game.  

I even try to hide so I could attempt a snipe and he finds me and takes me out.  WTF mate....

I got so frustrated, but I wanted that package. I was one of three left on my team when the game ended.  

I was telling myself if that's the way people want to be at the end of Destiny I'm not going to play it until D2.  After I finished that game, I went into a normal Control match and players played normally.  So, don't worry, I'm not quitting.  LOL....

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1862 posts

That definitely stinks there Michael but I guess that's the way some people have to play at this point and time.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

I'm having the best of luck with games lately.

My first game of the night last night...

I spawn into a match that is in progress.  There is 10:30 on the clock and the other team is up 4500 to 850.  The other team was a full fireteam and they all have Trials Flawless emblems on.  These guys were good...  I did get a couple of kills, but nothing noteworthy.  *sigh*

Mat

Mat

Forum Colonel

• 1709 posts

HAHA, IT WAS MEEEEEE

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

HAHA, IT WAS MEEEEEE

200_s.gif

• HockeyDad21 likes this