Photo

Meet the Guardians in Light of the Botherhood (LBH)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

damienangel

damienangel

Coffee Knight

• 269 posts

Greetings everyone! 

xKingCasualx here for LBH. The clanmates and I were talking earlier today about the times we spent on here waiting for Destiny 1. Good times, good times. 

Anyway, we wanted to reach out to the current community growing here on PlanetDestiny - or any OG guardians who have been cautiously waiting in the woodwork trying to decide if D2 was going to be worth investing in the hype. Well we decided to officially buy our tickets for the hype train! Haha! In all seriousness, we do believe that D2 is going to deliver and want to be a resource for those who are new to the Destiny franchise or are finding themselves flying solo after D1 fizzled out. 

About us:

US - all time zones

Destiny clan primarily but we keep it fresh (BF1, Minecraft, etc)

X1 only

Median Age = 30

Youngest member = 19

Oldest member = Dirt + 5 year  :laugh: (Sorry, Chuck!)

Seeking 18+ gamers

We are a diverse clan of adults who's gaming levels range from 8hrs/wk <-> 50+. Most of the clan are D1 players with 1500+ hrs in-game. 

Having been a clan since day 1 (thank you PlanetDestny forums) we have had time to define ourselves as a clan and know what clicks with the general feel of our group. We have come to describe ourselves as the most likable assholes you've ever met, ha! That being said, our ideologies as people and as gamers vary greatly but everyone within the clan exhibits respect for one another and an intolerance for a breach in the brotherhood that drives us together. As a result of that, we require an introductory period for all new clan members. We want to grow our circle of friends, not just mindlessly fill rosters. While we all consider each other friends and are comfortable talking about current events and deeper subjects we cuss like sailors, give each other truck loads of $h!t, and believe firmly in the creed of only making fun of people you like - because who else is worth the time!

Our clan can also be found on bungie.net at this address: https://www.bungie.n...groupId=1404699

• ninjadragonkllr and AwesomFonz like this

ninjadragonkllr

ninjadragonkllr

King of Coffee

• 550 posts

sounds like a great clan
  • damienangel and AwesomFonz like this

damienangel

damienangel

Coffee Knight

• 269 posts

sounds like a great clan

HA! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the dad humor of our clan founder, Mr. NINJADRAGONKLLR (i.e. Chuckie Ducky). 

Don't be afraid to introduce yourselves...he doesn't bite - as long as he's had his coffee. 

• AwesomFonz likes this

DestinyTeamRed

DestinyTeamRed

Recruit

• 29 posts

when I get a X1... I would love to join your clan. 

ninjadragonkllr

ninjadragonkllr

King of Coffee

• 550 posts

when I get a X1... I would love to join your clan.

definitely just keep us informed when you get one

ninjadragonkllr

ninjadragonkllr

King of Coffee

• 550 posts

what has happened to this site? Before D1 this place was banging now nothing lol

VennligHund

VennligHund

New Blood

• 8 posts

Sounds close to what I posted looking for, honestly. Haven't touched D1 since around the time of Crota's End release though lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: One: