Photo

Sniping...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

OMG.  I'm going to post a video later this week for this.  I don't have a YouTube set up.  But OMG I had a snipe last night that I could not believe.

I started a new game of Clash.  We fly into Blind Watch.  I never snipe as I am not good at it. But as we fly in I decide to equip my Stillpiercer knowing that if I'm on the "A" side I can try to snipe someone who goes on top of that one area.  

We spawn in, we're on "A" side. yes... 

I pull up my sniper...  I wait, I wait I wait.. No one.. So I throw a trip mine as far as I can...  I jump out.  Grenade kill...  I don't even know where it landed and I got some one.  I land on top of the first siloh.  I see off to my left an opponent Titan jumping and he's Jumping from the large platform down.  I ADS my sniper, and pull the trigger... Headshot..

WTF?!?!?!

That has to be one of the luckiest snipes I've ever had.  He was falling and I really didn't aim, I just ADS'd and shot.

I died 2.2 seconds after that...

• R MK XXV, HockeyDad21, Kingdomville and 1 other like this

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1862 posts

Nice. Just throwing a random grenade and getting that kill can be satisfying. Can't wait to see the video of that snipe as well.

DestinyTeamRed

DestinyTeamRed

Recruit

• 29 posts

sweet!!! I try to snipe as much as I can in Strikes.... I try to pick off the vex or fallen from a distance. especially during "Vault of glass" and other story missions

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4823 posts

I copied the video to a thumb drive and when i brought it in to work this morning, the file is corrupted.  erg!!

Will try again later.