Photo

Bironc Hero VS Eyasluna

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

IIwouterNL

IIwouterNL

New Blood

• 2 posts
I've got the Eyasluna with a okay roll but i thin the Byronic Hero has a very good roll. What do you guys think would be better to use in the crucible?

Byronic hero:

Steadyhand/Fastdraw/Quickdraw
Rangefinder
Lightweight/Reinforced Barrel/Injection Mold
Army of one

Eyasluna:

Steadyhand/Fastdraw/Quickdraw
Relentless tracker
Hand Loaded/Casket Mag/Injection Mold
Luck in the chamber

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4578 posts

The BH has Rangefinder and Reinforced barrel so that is a good roll.  It comes down to the base stats of range, stability and reload speed.  I don't know the intrinsic aim assist on either so I'm no help there.  

My advice is to upgrade both and try them out. What ever feels better to you, use it.

Oh, and welcome to the Forum!!

IIwouterNL

IIwouterNL

New Blood

• 2 posts
Thnx for the reply! I believe the byronic hero has more aim assist.

What about the vendor palindrome? Is that better than both?

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4578 posts

I have the vendor Pali and a Very well rolled Eyas (Rangefinder/ Rifled barrel and LiTC) and I prefer the Eyas over the Pali.

Again, that just comes down to how the gun feels.  

I would buy the vendor pali, upgrade it and try it out with the other two.  

"god roll" is so subjective.  My god roll is different than yours.  So I just say well rolled.  But I have well rolled weapons that I don't use because I don't like the way they feel while playing.  If i get any BH, I shard it, but I also really don't like hand cannons.   So I have a few and just stick with them.

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

• 213 posts

You can use whatever you want really, but I'd probably pick the Byronic Hero. For one thing, it has a lot of what makes Hand Cannons good in PVP, a significant range boost in the form of Reinforced Barrel, a further range increase with Rangefinder, and a serviceable perk in the form of Army of One.
However, one thing that both of these rolls are sorely lacking is the appearance of either a Truesight IS or Sureshot IS. You really want to have one of these two sights on a Hand Cannon, as they both do wonders to up the aim assistance. What I'm basically saying is that you could probably find better, but that Byronic Hero does have a fairly decent roll.

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1786 posts

Perk wise, that BH is definitely the one to go to. The rangefinder/reinforced barrel combination works well for range and army of one helps with getting your grenades and melees back quicker. Hand loaded is a valuable perk when it comes to pvp but relentless tracker may or may not help and who knows when LitC will proc- if at all when attempting to get the kill. But I can honestly say that Eyasluna and Palindrome just feel nice when aiming and firing, regardless of perks, because of their base stats. Usually by this time, you will have some legendary marks to use so go ahead and get that Palindrome.