Photo

Aloha from a Destiny noob in Hawaii! LFG on PS3...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Lord_Duncho

Lord_Duncho

New Blood

• 6 posts

Hey there fellow Guardians,

I just started playing Destiny on PS3 (I know... I'm OG) and am brand new to the forums. So excited to get into the Destiny community and meet other players in a similar situation as myself. I'm currently working with an Exo Hunter (Lv 9, 33 Light) and starting to do the Moon missions. Hit me up if anyone wants to create a fireteam!

Again, sorry for the legacy console lol, I'll be upgrading later this year!

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6635 posts

Welcome Guardian

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 4002 posts

Welcome Guardian  !

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1865 posts

Hi there. Welcome to the Forum. We are glad you are here.

Lord_Duncho

Lord_Duncho

New Blood

• 6 posts

Man, it's such a bummer to find out that Bungie.net and the Companion app no longer hosts players on legacy platforms. I feel like those things are key to enriching the Destiny experience; i can't even view my f--king grimoire cards  :(  i think i'll just upgrade my hardware once D2 comes out and do a lv 25 boost or something. 

TYECO

TYECO

Recruit

• 15 posts

Welcome! My best advice starting out, patience and determination!

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 316 posts

Welcome to the forums, Duncho! Sorry you're locked out of Bungie.net, but alas, times change and technology evolves.
All the best with the campaign!

wonega

wonega

Forum Lieutenant

• 244 posts

welcome Lord_Duncho, I'm afraid this forum is not very active at the moment , I expect that old and new players will return when D2 is here, but welcome anyways.

Lord_Duncho

Lord_Duncho

New Blood

• 6 posts

thanks all! i'm happy and surprised to still be finding PS3 players running around the Tower. I am stoked for D2, even in spite of all the negative (yet comical) banter that the beta seems to be getting.