Yoo! Good day everyone!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

TYECO

TYECO

Recruit

• 15 posts

Hi, names Tye or TYECO!  :laugh: 

Haven't been on fourms really in YEARS, but I've been on & off of Destiny since near it's release. 

26/M - Hunter / Nightstalker (prob gonna branch out on D2 lol)

Like I said, I've been on and off with Destiny for a while now. Not gunna lie, I was REALLY bad to begin with, & not much better now, but I'd like to think I can at least hold my on.
Mostly play PvP now-a-days but with the excitement of D2 dropping I'd like to start playing with more people & get back into PvE a little more again. I've got a few friends I use to play with but our schedules are all over the place so it's hard for us to play together anymore. 

I'm proud to say I've got a little boy on the way (due Nov. 27) so I'm cool with my partying days being over and settling down with my new family, maybe start taking Destiny a little more serious and improve my skills. 

Anyways, enough of my rambles, nice to meet everyone and stoked to be apart of this community!  :D  :D  :D

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3999 posts

Welcome Guardian ! 

Lil'Ubo

Lil'Ubo

Forum Admiral

• 6634 posts

Welcome Guardian

Kingdomville

Kingdomville

Annoying Tick

• 315 posts

Hey Tyeco! Welcome to the forums, and congratulations on becoming a parent! You're certainly a welcome addition to this community.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4846 posts

Welcome!

TYECO

TYECO

Recruit

• 15 posts

Thank you everyone! Stoked for Iron Banner?

VennligHund

VennligHund

New Blood

• 8 posts

Hey! Welcome to the D2 era. I feel basically like you do, and want to tackle D2 way more socially than I did D1. I also have a 21 month old so I think we'd be on a similar wavelength lol Add me anytime, VennligHund
  • TYECO likes this

RTC05

RTC05

New Blood

• 5 posts

Welcome sir new to these forums. I’m on Xbox one @ LL RTC LL PSN @ RTC05