Photo

How to control your crucible games.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Mrchuckles21

Mrchuckles21

PvP Guru

• 843 posts

In this game I talk about how to control your crucible games. In the first part of the game play I talk about my internal struggles when it comes to the crucible and where I need to improve. My greatest opportunities as of right now are my accuracy and my ability/super usage. As the game play progress I talk about how to analyze your own game play and how to view the game in a different way. If you want to improve you have to acknowledge your own mistakes before you can jump to blaming your team for a mistake.On the flip side of that you need to acknowledge what you as well as what your team does well. If you constantly have a negative mentality you will never improve. That mindset causes you to always find an excuse for a mistake. Whether its your mistake or your teammates. At the end of the day you have to realize that most people are matched with others that are supposed to be of similar skill as you, so don't automatically assume your better. Get rid of that mentality and show your skills by making good decisions in each engagement that you have. Ultimately this is how you will start winning more games. Also I realize the footage I used wasn't amazing. I figured if I used a sub par game that it would give a better representation of what I'm talking about. I hope you all enjoy the video. If you enjoy the video let me know. I would love all the feedback I can get. Have a great day everyone!

• Lil'Ubo, michael6745 and TYECO like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Media