Photo

Trials flawless

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4549 posts

I've noticed on the right side there is an an now for Trials Flawless runs, but you have to pay.

If you're interested in trying flawless, are on PSN and have Discord, let me know.  I'm in a server that does free Trials Sherpa runs.  It's not guaranteed.  Depends on the opponents and it's first come first serve.  Let me know and I'll send an invite to the Discord.

This is how I got my Flawless.  It took me a Friday, Saturday, Sunday (3 tickets each night) and finally got in on Monday.

• DaniArrow likes this

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1773 posts

Listen to what Michael says. This group is awesome and helped me get my flawless  as well.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3835 posts

Listen to what Michael says. This group is awesome and helped me get my flawless  as well.

I would except I'm on Xbox ! :(

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4549 posts

Yeah, unfortunately, all the sherpa's are PSN.  There had been many asking for Xbox.  There may be one out there, but I do not know where.

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3835 posts

Yeah, unfortunately, all the sherpa's are PSN.  There had been many asking for Xbox.  There may be one out there, but I do not know where.

When it comes to Trials ,I need a carry more than a sherpa !! I don't do too well , to old and slow ! 

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4549 posts

When it comes to Trials ,I need a carry more than a sherpa !! I don't do too well , to old and slow ! 

That's what I mean by Sherpa.  It's easier to call them sherpas than it is carriers.