Photo

Iron Banner 7/4 - MAYHEM CLASH

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Starts tomorrow.  I won't be able to play until Wednesday night or Thursday as I'll be taking my grandson back to Florida tomorrow.

This is the second to last Destiny 1 era Iron Banner.

HockeyDad21

HockeyDad21

Forum Colonel

• 1862 posts

The countdown begins. Looking forward to IB, but not sure about Mayhem Clash. Im sure I'll have fun with it regardless.

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

I've always had fun playing mayhem clash.

Unfortunately I probably won't have time to play until the final day.

I'll have to make sure I have more time to play in the final event.

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

Mayhem Clash can be fun if you're just in for the sheer chaos that it can bring.  It is the only Mayhem version I like.  I'm no sure if it is a good fit for Iron Banner or not. Maybe the new Iron Banner (post RoI), but not the old version.  But I've done every Iron Banner since I found out about it in Y1 so I'm not going to miss these last two.  

I still prefer the old way they had Iron Banner.  Yes, it took more play time to reach Rank 5, but that was the fun of it.  Of course, I only had one character at the time.  I would be excited and leave work early on the Tuesday it started and play from like 330pm to midnight.  It usually took me until Friday to finish with Rank 5 and then I'd just grind to get the gear.

Now, with the Nightfall boost, I can be rank 5 in one day with a long day of playing.  I understand they were making the Iron Banner more accessible to the casual player.  Ah well.  Adapt and overcome.

R MK XXV

R MK XXV

Undead Hunter Master race

• 1476 posts

All i have to say is PLEASE dont let the final Iron Banner be Rift .... please!!?
  • Vipertec and HockeyDad21 like this

michael6745

michael6745

Forum General

• 4818 posts

All i have to say is PLEASE dont let the final Iron Banner be Rift .... please!!?

Agree... Upvote.... thumbs up.... anything to for them to see this request.

• Vipertec likes this

Vipertec

Vipertec

Forum General

• 3979 posts

Mayhem Clash is my favorite !! There have been a lot of sweaty matches so far but I'm having fun !! I just hope the last Iron Banner isn't friggin' Control which it's probably going to be , oh well nothing I can do about it !