Photo

Returning guardian LF clan for D2

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Gator9782

Gator9782

New Blood

• 2 posts

Let me first start by saying I am new to this community, so hey everyone!

I am a day one destiny player, who has had an on and off relationship with the game. When I first started, I had a community to play with, or so I thought. It fell off rather quick, and as such, when they say over 50% of players didn't complete any raids, I am one of the 50%. I always jumped back in for the expansions, but without having anyone to really do the end game content with, I would fall back out. I do love the game, however, and I am really excited to get destiny 2.

I would like to join a community/clan for destiny 2 so this does not happen again. I play on Xbox currently. I may end up getting a ps4, so a clan that maybe supports both consoles would be ideal, but Xbox support is a must.

A bit about me. I am 34, and live in the central time zone. I work a 2nd shift job, so most nights I am not available to play until midnight (it varies a little). I enjoy all kinds of games, so if you are a community that plays other games together, that is a bonus. I am a pretty laid back guy, and play games to relax and have fun to wind my night down. I do prefer a mature environment of players, so a community that caters to adults is more my speed. I would also be down with the idea of playing destiny again to do the raids before the arrival of destiny 2. This would also give us all a chance to get to know each other!

Holy crap, i am long winded. If you made it this far, kudos to you! If you are interested, reply here, or add my gt and send me a message at "DarthGator327"

Thank you to all that took the time to read this!